Kino Ending

A/n OK, so this is my last ending for the characters and I also this was the only image that I could find for a shirtless Kino so this was the best that I could do. I am planning to do an ending with Sota but, I'm not going to put a lemon in it sorry for the disappointment but, that surprise that I mentioned before...well, that's right around the corner *Evil chuckle* I won't tell you what it's going to be yet so until the next update or author's note I'll leave you hanging for a little while longer, enjoy Kino's ending.

READER'S POV

The vampire brothers waited for my answer and I did struggle who I should be with until that spoilt Prince caught my attention. I smiled at him and I then spoke up.

"The person who I chose to be with, is Kino."

"Yes!!"

Kino shouted happily and he did cheer a little. The other vampire brothers were shocked and confused when I told them who I was going to be with.

"You're kidding me, right? you pick that spoilt brat over me?!"

Yuma shouted angrily and I said to him.

"Of course, look, I know he hated demons in the past but, he's changed and I'm sorry to say but, Kino has pretty much stolen my heart."

I said with a smirk and then Kino came over to me and he hugs me close and he smirked at the other vampire brothers.

"Ha! in your face losers!"

The vampire brothers frowned and growled at him angrily while Toby shook his head and he said to Yui.

"Oh brother, I get the feeling Kino is going to be very possessive of her."

"Somehow I get the feeling you might be right Toby."

Yui said to him and then Karl-sama spoke up.

"Well it looks like you've got yourself a queen at last Kino, but remember to treat her well and don't even think about slacking off your work since she'll be the one to boss you about."

Kino chuckled nervously and I then said to him.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him."

Kino smiled at me and then he said to me.

"I know you will come here you."

Kino said before he kisses me on the lips which caught me by surprise and I then kissed him back making the others gag and go 'ew' at us. Yui covered Toby's eyes and she said to us.

"Will you two get a room?!"

Kino smirked at me and he then said to the others.

"I already got one."

Kino said before he picked me up like a bride and then he teleported us back to his room. Kino places me on the bed and he held down my wrists with a smirk on his face. I blushed a little when his face was close to mine.

"Finally, I can make you mine."

"Hmpf, you don't have to tell me twice."

I managed to get out of his grip and got on top of Kino and then he smirked at me before he sat up with me straddling his waist. I kissed Kino roughly and he licks my bottom lip and I let him search my mouth while I unbuttoned his shirt and vest jacket. Kino shrugged them off and then I felt he takes off my vest jacket and my T-shirt and tosses them aside.

Kino pulled away from my lips and he then kisses and sucks on my neck and I then unbuckled his belt and I unzipped his trousers. Kino also did the same with my jeans. I pulled away from his lips so that I can take my jeans off and I then kissed Kino's collarbone and his chest making him moan as I bit his skin with my fangs after my demon side started to kick in.