Serenade 2: Laito

READER'S POV

We sat there waiting for Laito and then he came onto the stage and he announced his song.

"Fufu~ this is a special song to my Doll-chan, I hope you like my performance."

Laito winked at me making me roll my eyes at his stupid flirty comment. While Ruki and Reiji glare at him, Laito began to sing.

Play video~ skip to 0:40

After Laito's performance ended, he got off the stage and he hugged me close and he said to me with his usual flirty smirk.

"Doll-chan, since the moment I met you, I became instantly intrigued by your looks and your beautiful presence. However, I love you as pleasure but, I love you as a special person or in your case, I love you as a special half-demon. You've changed me (Y/n)-chan and I love you from the bottom of my heart."

I looked at his green eyes and I smiled at him.

"Laito, thank you for your performance. To tell you the truth I thought you were nothing more than a playboy but, after I got to know you better I was wrong and I appreciate your flattery even though you're still a bit of a Perv."

Ruki and Reiji tried to hold in their laughs when they heard me say this while Toby chuckled and Yui giggled. We then sat down next to the other two and I wondered who was going to sing next. Ruki then said to me.

"The next one is going to be Kanato."

Toby looked excited and he spoke up.

"Really? I'm looking forward to listening to my best friend sing."

I smiled at Toby and I'm glad he sees Kanato as his new best friend and roommate because I knew that he and Kanato were going to get along. I wonder what Kanato's performance is going to be like.

TO BE CONTINUED...