Kou Ending

A/n I'm so sorry for not updating this book but thank you so much for being patient. There are two reasons why I haven't updated in a while, one, I've been busy writing my other stories and secondly, I've been busy with my college artwork since the Second semester started last week and I got a conditional offer for University that I learnt about before the winter holidays started. Anyway, I'll continue with the endings and I might have a little surprise in store for u guys but I'm telling u what it is yet, so, on that note, on with the endings!

READER'S POV

I looked at the vampire brothers and I looked at a certain idol. I smiled at him and I spoke up.

"Kou."

Kou smiled and he pulls me into a bone-crushing bear hug.

"Yay!! Keneko-chan I'm so happy you picked me! I love you so much!!"

"*Cough!* that's good to know! but can you let go before you suffocate me to death!"

Kou releases me and he said to me.

"Oops, sorry."

I shook my head at him while the others chuckled at him. Subaru frowned annoyingly and he said to me.

"You've gotta be kidding! what made you decide to fall for that stupid Idol?!"

"Sorry Subaru, but, I decided to follow my heart and it's what Kou said, my happy ending will come eventually and it has."

I said as I looked Kou and I smiled at him. Kou smiled back at me and then Karl spoke up.

"Well then, I now pronounce you both, King and Queen of the demon world."

Kou and I smiled at each other and then Yuma spoke up.

"Oy Kou, you better make sure you look after her and not treat her like a tool or else you'll have me to answer to."

"*Chuckles* I won't besides-"

"Kou."

I said to him and then Kou looked at me and I then kissed him on the lips which caught him by surprise. Kou then kissed me back making Toby and Kanato gag at us.

"Get a room you two!"

Toby shouted and then Kou pulled away from me and then he smirked at me before picking me up like a bride and he then spoke up.

"We already got one! excuse us!"

Kou said happily and then he teleported to my bedroom and he then places me on the bed before getting on top of me. I blushed a little when Kou did this and then Kou said to me.

"I've waited quite a while for you to pick me to be your boyfriend...now, I can finally make you mine for good."

I wrapped my arms around Kou's neck and I opened my legs to welcome him and then Kou kisses me roughly and passionately on the lips. I cupped Kou's cheeks as he ran his hand underneath my top making me moan into the kiss since his hand felt cold. I then felt both of Kou's hands on my chest and he squeezes them through the fabric of my bra. I moaned loudly into the kiss and then Kou pulled away from my lips with a smirk on his face.

"*Chuckles* the fun is only the beginning, Keneko-chan~"

Kou said before he took off my T-shirt and my best jacket. I blushed when he did this and then Kou starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I threw my head back in pleasure as Kou's lips found my sweet spot. I took off Kou's jacket and his top as his lips continued to attack my sweet spot.

"Mmm~ Kou~"

I moaned out and then Kou's lips travelled down my neck to my collarbone and then he kisses the top of my breasts and he squeezed them through the fabric of my bra. I moaned loudly and then Kou sneakily ran his hands behind my back and then he unclips my bra and then he tosses it away in a random corner of the room. Kou leaned down and he starts to kiss and suck on my left breast while squeezing the other one making me moan louder in pleasure. I felt something poking my thigh and I knew what it was making me smirk at Kou.

"Heh, excited are we?"

"I can't help myself, you're so cute."

Kou said with a smile before he sat up and he then starts to take off my jeans. Once they were off, Kou placed my leg over his shoulder and he kisses my inner thigh. I watched him kissing and sucking on my thigh be he sank his fangs into my skin. I moaned in pleasure when I felt Kou sucking my blood. Kou pulled his fangs out of my thigh and then he takes off my knickers and he leans closer to my womanhood. I blushed bright red and then I felt his tongue entering my womanhood. I grabbed onto his hair and I moaned in pleasure louder this time. After I felt my stomach tighten, I was about to release until Kou pulled out his tongue from my womanhood.

"I'll release you later because right now, I want you."

Kou whispers in my ear making me smile at him. Kou took off his trousers along with his boxers and then he kisses me on the lips before thrusting into me. I yelped in pain but it then faded away as pleasure took over. I moaned as Kou sped up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung to him for dear life as he pounded into me at an inhuman rate. 

"Ahh!!~ Kou!!~"

I moaned out and then I felt Kou sinking his fangs into my neck. I screamed in pleasure as Kou sucks my blood. I gripped onto Kou's neck as I felt my stomach tighten again and I said to Kou.

"K-Kou...I'm close!"

"M-me too!!"

With one more thrust, we both came at the same time. We were both panting in exhaustion and then Kou gently kisses my lips before laying on his side so that I can rest my head on his chest. Kou smiles at me and he ran his fingers through my damp hair and I smiled back at him.

"I love you, Kou."

"I love you too, (Y/n)-chan."

I felt happy and surprised when he called me by my name.

"That's the first time you've called me by my name in a long time, Kou."

"It's a special moment of course."

Kou said as he stroked my cheek before kissing my lips again. I rested my head on his chest and he then said to me.

"Get some rest now my little kitty, Oyasumi."

"Oyasumi, Kou."

Kou may have a two-faced personality but that's what I love about him and I'm his little kitty cat now and no one can change that. I didn't really care whether Kou is an idol or not but, I will always love him and we both can achieve that blue sky.

The end...