The Demon Priests Leader Is Revealed

3RD PERSON POV

As (Y/n) and her friends ran through the castle corridors while fighting some of the persists and the demons along the way, the vampire brothers were trying their best to fight back against the priests and the demons. Shin punched one of the priests in the face and he then shouted.

"Damn! how strong are these guys?!"

"Concentrate Shin!"

Carla shouted as he fought against another demon. The leader of the demons and the priests and Hayate smirked at them. Hayate noticed that his companion hasn't shown up with the sword.

"What's taking that idiot so long? how hard is it to get the Demon Queen's Bane and coming back here with it?"

"He's probably taking his time, besides..."

The leader looks at the vampire brothers and he smirks at them.

"You guys don't stand a chance against us, once we're done with you, we'll take over the demon world!"

"Not if I can help it!!"

(Y/n) shouted making the demon priests and demons turn their attention to her and the Killer Cobras. (Y/n) dashed towards them and she fired her pistols at the priests and the demons.

Hayate frowned when he saw (Y/n) with the Demon Queen's Bane in its sheath that was strapped on her back. Hayate then shouted.

"What the hell?! how does she still have that sword with her?! what is that idiot playing at?!"

"I don't know, but it doesn't really matter, we'll just have to kill her to get the sword."

(Y/n) ran over to one of them and she fired her pistol right at his head before looking at Yui.

READER'S POV

I looked at Yui and I helped her onto her feet.

"Normally I wouldn't ask you this but, are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but what took you so long?"

"I ran into some of those demons along the way but, just to let you know I didn't come alone."

I said as I looked at Boss and the others as they charged at the Demon Priests. Shang got his spear and he swung it around and uses it to stab the Demon Priests. Sota, Jimmy and Boss fired their pistols at the demons and the demon priests. Ayato then asked me.

"Who the heck are they?"

"Those guys are my friends, they're members of the Killer Cobras."

The vampire brothers and Yui were shocked when they heard me say this. I then looked at the demon priests and I then charged at them once more. I fired my pistols at them and I spotted one of the priests behind Shang and I shot him.

"Shang! keep your guard up!"

"Thanks (Y/n)!"

Jimmy grinned at the priests and he shouted.

"Yihaa!! take this!!"

Jimmy got his submachine guns and he fired at them like a maniac. I got out of the way in time and I glared at Boss.

"Boss I thought you said Jimmy was sober now!"

"He was but I think he might have one or two when we had our backs turned you know what he's like!"

"You're kidding me!!"

Hayate showed up and we got into a fistfight. I twisted his arm and I held it against his back and I said to Boss.