Death Of A Friend And Family

READER'S POV

I stood there in shock as I looked at the leader's face and I knew who it was straight away, it was my Father. I didn't know how he survived but, I was completely sure that he died in the fire. 

"Otu-san..?!"

"It's been a long time, (Y/n)."

The others were shocked and surprised when they heard call the leader my father. Yui then spoke up.

"That guy is (Y/n)'s father? but, didn't she say that he died in that house fire nine years ago?"

"I don't know what's going on either, but something ain't right that's for sure."

Shin said as he and the other vampire brothers glared at him. I snapped out of my shock and I glared at Father as well.

"Otu-san, how is this possible? how are you still alive?"

"Tsk, tsk, after all this time, I'm finally reunited with my daughter and the first thing she does is ask me that question?"

"Well can you blame me?! I was there that night! I desperately called out to you when I was in that burning building but you didn't even answer!! if you survived the fire then why didn't you come back?!! TELL ME WHY?!!"

I shouted angrily and then Father spoke up.

"Look, I know you're angry but I had a reason, you're already aware what Arata was and what he was doing to me correct?"

I nodded my head while I still glared at Father.

"Well, I'll admit, I was interested in the Demon Queen's Bane for a while, nobody believed that it existed until now, so Arata came along and he gave me some useful information, however, I knew right then that he was after it as well so I had no choice but to say no to him and not be his puppet anymore but that was when that horrible night came, I had to get out of there and go into hiding for a while."

"What about Okaa-san? did she knew what you were up to?"

Father sighed sadly like if he was living a fond memory.

"Your Mother was the most beautiful woman that I fell in love with when she told what she really was, I was surprised and excited when she told me this but, she did tell me to stop my foolish research because she told me that the Demon Queen's Bane brings nothing but chaos and destruction... it also broke my heart to leave her in the flames."

My eyes widen in anger and I mumbled angrily.

"What?!"

"All right look, I know that sounds bad-"

Father tried to explain but, I cut off his sentence by screaming in anger and I swung my sword downwards making an orange-red flame appeared sending both Father and Hayate flying. I flapped my wings and I grabbed Father's face and I dragged him across the wall. Hayate tried to stop me but I glared at him and I shouted.

"Don't get in my way!!"

I threw Father at Hayate sending them both flying onto the ground roughly. I heard Shin speaking up.

"Yikes, I've never seen (Y/n)-chan look so angry before."

"I get the feeling we better stay out of this."

Ayato spoke up as I landed on the ground onto my feet gently. Father got up and he glared at me angrily.

"Who in the hell do you think you are?!!"

"You killed Okaa-san and Toby!!"

Father got angrier and then a demonic aura appeared as he spoke to me.