Serenade 6: Subaru

READER'S POV

It was now time for the youngest of the Sakamaki brothers go onto the stage and Subaru announced his song.

"(Y/n), this is the first time I ever did a song for you, but this song is special for you because you've changed and you understood my pain, I'll be singing Beloved Pain."

The six men glared at Subaru and I sat there listening to his performance.

After Subaru finished his performance, he came over to me and he picks me up from my seat before speaking to me.

"(Y/n), since the moment I met you, I thought you were going to be like Yui, but, that was when I started to have these feelings in my heart, whenever I'm around you I feel warm and you understood the pain that I was going through. I thought it was an illusion but I realised it wasn't an illusion, those feelings I had in my heart were the ones that I've never felt before, Love and that's how I feel about you (Y/n), you understood my pain and you made me feel like that I wasn't a monster anymore, I love you, (Y/n)."

I smiled at Subaru's compliment and I hugged him before I said to him.

"Thank you, Subaru, I'm so glad that you don't see yourself as a monster anymore when I met you, I knew straight away that there was something off about you but, you don't have to feel that pain in your heart anymore because I'll always be the one to heal those wounds in your heart."

Subaru smiled at me and he hugs me back. Ruki cleared his throat and he spoke up.

"When you're finished hugging her, Kou will be performing next."

Subaru growled under his breath and I said to him.

"Oy, don't even think it."

Subaru flinched and he took a deep breath to calm himself down. I knew Kou is an Idol but I've never heard him sing nor have I seen him perform so this should be interesting.

TO BE CONTINUED...