Serenade 11: Carla and Shin

A/N I apologise if this song isn't good, I couldn't Carla and Shin individual songs so I decided to put this duo song instead, enjoy!

READER'S POV

As I waited for Carla and Shin to perform, the other vampires were still glaring at one another while Carla and Shin's wolves stood in front of me to protect me from the vampires.  Just then Carla and Shin appeared on the stage and they smiled at me. Shin said to me.

"(Y/n)-chan, I hope you're ready to listen to our song!"

"It'll be better than those lowlives."

The other vampires glared at the founders before Carla and Shin started to perform.

Once Carla and Shin's song ended, I clapped for them while their wolves wagged their tails happily. Shin teleported behind me and he hugs me from behind. I giggled at him and then he said to me.

"(Y/n)-chan, when I first you, I knew straight away that you were a lone wolf and I've always wanted to comfort that lonely heart of yours as well, I didn't care what Niisan says, I always wanted to remain by your side and I finally realised what these feelings that I've felt in my heart, I love you, (Y/n)-chan."

I blushed at his words and before I could reply to him, Carla came over and he pulled me away from Shin before he hugs my waist protectively and he looked at my (E/c) eyes.

"(Y/n), from the moment I met you, I knew that your heart was broken and you were suffering as well and I knew right then that I wanted to comfort your heart but, Shin kept getting in the way and that's why I tried so many times to get you away from him. What I'm trying to say is that you're my Eve and I love you."

I blushed at Carla's comment until Shin had a tick mark on his head and he shouted.

"Niisan! that's why you kept trying to steal her away from me?! you were trying to make her yours weren't you?!"

Carla smirked at him and he got in front of me and he said to Shin.

"Of course, after all, she's my woman."

"Your woman?!! since when huh?!!"

I facepalmed while I shook my head at their bickering.

"Here we go again."

Toby and Yui chuckled at my comment. I looked at the two founders and I hit their heads with my fist.

Bonk! Bonk!

"OW!!!"

I shook my hand and I said to them.

"Stop bickering at once!!"

"Sorry, ma'am..."

The other vampire brothers chuckled and snickered at this. Yuma spoke up.

"The founders got scolded by a girl."

I glared at them and then they stopped chuckling and snickering altogether. Shin rubbed his head and he then spoke up.

"Anyway, there's one more to go and it's that spoilt prince Kino."

"I HEARD THAT!!"

Kino shouted from backstage and I giggled at this and I was also looking forward to this last performance.

TO BE CONTINUED...