Serenade 7: Kou

READER'S POV

As I sat there waiting for Kou to go onto the stage, I could sense the tension in the air with the Sakamaki brothers and Ruki. I sighed and I then said to them.

"Boys, behave yourselves."

The vampire brothers flinched when they heard my dark tone. I sighed a little and then Kou went onto the stage.

"Hello, Keneko-chan! I wrote this song and is dedicated for my special Neko-chan, I hope you love my song Keneko-chan!"

'I've never heard Kou sing before and I haven't seen him perform either, this should be interesting.'

I thought to myself as I waited for his performance to start.

After he finished singing, I clapped for him and then Kou came running over to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist before speaking to me.

"Keneko-chan, since the moment I met you, I thought you were going to be like M.neko-chan and the other girls I've met but, I was wrong, you're so different and you're not selfish about how I see things about the world around us, you gave your blood to me in return without complaining after I gave you that bouquet of roses. Since you came into my room that night after we had that conversation and when you comforted me that night, I began to have these feelings in my heart that I've never felt before in my life: Love. That's how I feel about you, Keneko-chan and I love you, (Y/n)-chan."

Kou said as he kissed the back of my hand and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for the amazing Kou, I gotta admit, your performance was amazing that was seriously the first time I've heard you sing and you're good, you really are Japan's famous Idol."

Kou smiled at me while Reiji, Ruki, Toby, Yui and Shu looked at me suspiciously. I looked at them confused and I asked them.

"What? what's with the looks on your faces?"

Ruki then asked me.

"What did he mean that you comforted him that night?"

I blushed a little and I looked away from them and then Toby asked me.

"That's what I like to know, Onee-chan, did something happened between you and Kou?"

I blushed a darker shade of red when I remembered when Kou clung onto my waist when he was having that nightmare.

"Uh...nothing! nothing happened at all!"

Kou chuckled and he hugs me from behind with a smirk on his face.

"Aww, that's cruel, something did happen, I was having a nightmare and you there to comfort me when we were sharing a bed."

"Kou! don't tell them that!!"

Subaru growled under his breath and he shouted at Kou.

"I'm gonna kill you, you stupid Idol!!"

"Wah! don't get so mad Subaru-kun!"

Kou shouted as he starts to make a run for it while Subaru chased after him. I shook my head at him and I mumbled to myself.

"Oh, brother, here we go."

Subaru grabbed a hold of Kou's collar and he shouted.

"I'm gonna kill you!!"

"Subaru-kun! calm down!"

Bonk! Bonk!

"Ow!!"

Subaru and Kou shouted and then Subaru shouted at me.

"Hey!! what the hell was that for?!"

"I didn't do it, he did."

I said as I pointed at Toby who shook his hand after hitting Subaru and Kou over their heads. After their little squabble, I sat next to Ruki again and I asked him.

"Who's next?"

"Yuma is going to sing next, pretty much all of us are performing our own songs."

"I see, this should be interesting."

TO BE CONTINUED...