Yuma Ending

READER'S POV

I looked at the vampire brothers and I looked at the tall titan who had stolen my heart from the moment I met him. I smiled at him and I spoke up.

"I choose Yuma."

Yuma cheered a little while the others groaned in annoyance. Ruki shrugged his shoulders and he then spoke up.

"Go figure she would pick him."

"That's true considering they've got similar personalities and they were both raised in a gang as well, looks like we can't compete with that."

Laito said in a disappointed tone. Yuma smirked and he came over to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I knew you were going to pick me, (Y/n), but it certainly took you long enough."

"Gomen Yuma, but, I had to follow my heart besides as cliche as this is going to sound, but you stole my heart a long time ago the moment I met you."

Yuma smirked at me and he held me close to his chest.

"Good! because you belong to me now!"

"Kya!! hey, put me down, you stupid titan!! I am not a sack of potatoes!!"

I shouted after Yuma flung me over his shoulder and I was beating his back with my fists. Karl chuckled at us and he then spoke up.

"Well, Yuma, she's your queen make sure you treat her well."

"Oh don't worry I intend to because she's mine now."

Toby and Kanato chuckled at the state I was in and I then shouted at them.

"If you even think of joking about this with your little friends, the both of you are gonna get permanently locked jaws and I'll cut off Oscar and Teddy's arms!!"

Toby and Kanato stopped laughing entirely and then held both Oscar and Teddy close to their chests.

"She's serious."

"I know, Onee-chan is really scary when she gets angry."

Yuma chuckled and he then said to me.

"You can save some of that feistiness when we get to your room."

I blushed bright red and I shouted.

"Hey!! wait a sec, Yuma!!"

Too late, Yuma had already teleported to my room and then he carried me to the bed and he places me on the bed. Yuma gets on top of me and I blushed bright red when he did this and he then said to me.

"Hmpf, who would have thought this was going to happen, ever since I met you, I knew that you and I were alike in some ways and now, I can finally make you mine."

"Yuma..."

I whispered and then Yuma stroked my cheek before pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and I kissed him back. Yuma smirked against my lips and then he starts to kiss me roughly and passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then Yuma wrapped his arms around me and I opened my legs to welcome him in between my legs. Yuma licks my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let his tongue explore my mouth.

I gripped onto his black jumper and I took it off for him along with his white jumper as well. Yuma didn't bother to remove his necklace and then his lips started to attack my neck. I moaned when Yuma found my sweet spot and I ran my fingers through his hair. Yuma grabs the bottom of my shirt and takes it off along with my vest jacket. Yuma's lips then travelled down to my collarbone while his hands unzipped my jeans and he takes them off.

Yuma then kisses my collarbone and then my lips while I undid his belt and I took off his trousers. I felt my demon side kicking in as Yuma continued to attack my neck with his lips. I growled and I got on top of him which caught him by surprise. I looked at Yuma as my (E/c) turned into demon eyes and I then kissed his neck down his chest to his stomach and then to the edge of his boxers.

Yuma blushed a little when he watched me do this. I smirked at him and I then took off his boxers. I licked the tip of his 'friend' which made him moan. I put the full thing in my mouth and I stroked what couldn't fit in my mouth which made Yuma moan loudly and he grabs a fist full of my hair and he bobs my head up and down while I sucked on his member.

"Ahh~ Ooh~ (Y/n)~"

Yuma moaned and then he releases into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and then he rolled so that he was on top of me again.

"Now it's my turn to pleasure you."

Yuma whispers seductively in my ear. Yuma tore off my bra and then he starts to kiss and suck on my right breast while squeezing the other one. I moaned loudly when Yuma did this and then I felt his hand ran down to my womanhood and then he pumps two fingers into me. I moaned loudly as he did this and I gripped onto his hair tightly.

"Y-Yuma~"

I moaned as my demon side kicked in and then I clawed his back. Yuma moaned and groaned when I did this and then he pulls his fingers out of me and then he takes off my knickers before wrapping my legs around his waist. Yuma held me close and he then asks me.

"Are you ready? because once I start I won't stop."

I looked at Yuma's eyes and I then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm ready, Yuma, I love you."

Yuma smiled when he heard me say those words and then he kisses me before thrusting into me. I squeaked in pain for a moment but then, the pain disappears as he begins to pick up the pace. I clawed at his back leaving a few scratches on his back because I wanted to mark him. I then bite his neck making Yuma moan. Yuma smirked at this and he then said to me.

"A-are you- *Moans* trying to copy me? *Moans* OK."

Yuma then bites my shoulder and he starts to suck my blood making me moan against his skin. I tried to keep my mouth on his neck but, I couldn't hold on much longer so I had to release his neck.

"F-faster! Harder Yuma!"

I screamed out and then Yuma pulled away from my neck and he pulled out of me for a moment before flipping me onto my stomach and then I felt him entering me from behind. I screamed and moaned in pleasure and then Yuma shouted.

"You're mine (Y/n)! mine!!"

Yuma bites my shoulder roughly and I moaned loudly. I felt my stomach tighten and I shouted.

"Y-Yuma!! I'm close!!"

Yuma hissed against my skin because he was also close as well. With one last thrust, Yuma and I came at the same time. I collapsed onto the bed exhausted and Yuma released his fangs from my neck and I could feel his hot breath against my skin. I rolled onto my back and then Yuma and I stared into each other's eyes for a moment and then he kisses my forehead.

Yuma laid next to me and I rested my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. Yuma looked at me with a gentle smile and he asked me.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm a little tired at the moment but...I feel wonderful at the same time."

Yuma patted my head and he then held my hand before kissing my lips.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Yuma."

I said to him before I fell asleep in my lover's arms.

Yuma may have the height of a giant and sure some people are afraid of him because of this and his personality, however, after learning about his past, he and I clicked straight away. I love Yuma so much and I want to be with him and remain by his side forever.

The end...

A/n just to let some of you know, the endings that I have still yet to do are Azusa, Carla, Shin and Kino. After the character's endings are done, I've got a little surprise for you and yes, I'll be starting a new book and it'll be another Diabolik Lovers story but I'm not telling you what it's called yet, the story's title and the storyline are still in a working process. I'll show and tell you more about it after I've finished the endings.