Sequel Ending

READER'S POV

I looked at the vampire brothers and right when I was about to announce who I was going to be with, a voice suddenly spoke up.

"The person who this beautiful half demon is going to be with will be me!"

My eyes widen because I knew who that voice belonged to and then, the windows suddenly smashed into pieces. Toby got in front of Yui to protect her and I just stood there in shock and I spoke up.

"He's come for me."

I mumbled and then several demons appeared and they had surrounded the vampire brothers, Toby and Yui. Toby looked at them shocked and he spoke up.

"Wait...these demons belong to Zagan-sama! why would they come here?!"

Karl looked at me and he frowned slightly.

"I think I know why he's here."

Just then Zagan came through the broken window and he smirks at me. I frowned at him and I said to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Is that any way to treat your husband to be, (Y/n)?"

"Husband?! you can shove that idea right up your arse!!"

I was about to grab my pistols that had I hidden underneath my vest jacket until I realised that they were stolen. Zagan smirked and he held up my pistols and he said to me.

"Looking for something?"

I frowned and I was about to transform into my demon form until one of his demon pets stopped me by holding me back and then Zagan tosses away my pistols and he then placed a seal on my body making pain shot throughout my body. I fell to my knees and I felt extremely weak.

"What the hell have you done to me?!"

"I've sealed off your demon powers, of course, I can't have you fighting back and I don't want to leave mark on that pretty face of yours."

I glared at Zagan angrily and then he looked at Karl with a smirk on his face. Karl frowned at Zagan and he said to him.

"Zagan, I should have known you were going to show up sooner or later."

"It's nice to see you again as well, old friend, I would love to stick around and catch up but, I only came here for my lovely bride."

I frowned angrily and I shouted at him.

"I'm not yours!! I was never yours to begin I've already told you this before Otu-san showed up!!"

The others were shocked when I said this. Zagan smirked and then Reiji asked me.

"(Y/n) what do you mean by that?"

"I'm sorry... you know how I managed to sneak out of the castle a few times before those demon priests showed up? well, I ended up meeting Zagan but, that was until I realised that he's a pureblood demon and he's been looking for a bride for a long time so..."

I looked away from the vampire brothers shamefully and then Zagan spoke up.

"She speaks the truth, my kind are dying out and we're on the brink of extinction and because (Y/n) is Himiko's descendant, that makes her a very powerful half demon but, she and Toby are the only ones left now seeing as how those damned priests and exorcists got rid of them a long time ago."

Zagan stroked my cheek but I moved my face away from him. Karl frowned and he then said to Zagan.

"You can't take her away she's still a sacrificial bride."

"WAS a sacrificial bride but she's mine now and I will not let you vampires taint her body or her blood."

Zagan wrapped his arm around my neck and he pulls me towards him so that my back was pressed against his chest. I tried to struggle out of his grip but because my demon powers were sealed off I was too weak to fight back.

"Anyway, if you'd like to excuse us, we've got a wedding to plan."

Suddenly Toby got angry and he transformed into his demon and he shouted.

"Get your filthy paws off my sister!!"

Toby charged at him but then Zagan smirked at him. He raised his left hand and then he created a shield. Toby collided into the barrier and he was sent flying towards the wall. Toby reverted back to his human form and then Zagan spoke up with a smug look on his face.

"I remember you now, you and your father tried to hunt me down and steal my powers, that fight ended in one blow as well... heh, I know you're also Himiko's descendant, however, you're not as strong as your sister seeing as how weak and pathetic you are right now, if you really want your sister back then come find me in the demon but, you better be quick, the ceremony won't wait for you lot."

Zagan started to surround us in his black shadow magic and then Toby shouted.

"No!! Onee-chan!!"

"Toby!!"

We tried to reach other's hands but it was too late.

3RD PERSON POV

After Zagan escaped with (Y/n), his demon pets also vanished as well leaving the shocked and angry vampire brothers behind. Toby punched the ground in frustration.

"No!! not again!!"

"Toby-kun..."

Yui whispered and then Toby frowned and he then stood up from the ground and he spoke up.

"I won't let that bastard have his way with my sister, he maybe a pure blood demon but that won't stop me from rescuing my sister, I lost her once and I'm not about to lose her again."

The vampire brothers nodded their heads in agreement and then Karl spoke up.

"Well said Toby, you, Eve and my sons do whatever you can to find her."

They all nodded their heads and they all went to the demon world to find (Y/n) no matter how long it took.

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

It had been four months since (Y/n) got kidnapped by Zagan. The vampire brothers and Toby did everything they could to find her but she was still nowhere to be seen nor found. The vampire brothers had given up because they all thought that Zagan might have killed her but Toby didn't want to believe that and he continued to search for her endlessly in the demon world.

Toby would have done anything to find his sister again but in the end, he had no choice but to return to the human world and wait for his sister's return, if she was still alive that is.

One day, Karl was in his office going over some paperwork until one of his servants came to see him.

"Karl-sama, I'm sorry to disturb you but, there's someone who wants to see you, she claims she's an old friend."

Karl was surprised by this and then the servant lets the mysterious guest in and then the servant left. Karl sniffed the air and he recognised her scent straight away.

"No way..."

"It's been a while, Karl-sama."

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/n Tada! this was your surprise and yes, just as the title said, I'll be making a sequel to Yui's Sadistic sister, however, I'm not going to tell you what the name of the book is yet, I want to keep that quiet a bit longer and I shall reveal more in the next Author's note until then stage tuned! Animefan446 signing out!!