The Demon Priests Attack

3RD PERSON POV

Hayate was in the dark woods and he was looking around for the demon temple. Hayate looked at the temple and he had noticed that the holographic stone had been recently used. Hayate walks over to the entrance of the temple and he raised his hand a little and he sensed that the magic had been used at the temple. Hayate was surprised at this and he then frowned a little.

"Damn, I should have known...our leader isn't going to be happy when he hears this."

Hayate got back to the demon priests' castle and he explained to the leader about what he had learnt. The leader sighed and he then said to him.

"The demon's temple...the very place where Himiko learnt how to control her powers."

"I'm sorry I didn't realise this earlier, Sir."

"It's all right, it doesn't matter, we'll just have to steal the sword from her and you'll be the one to do it."

The leader said as he looked at Hayate's companion who looked worried.

"Me?"

"Yes, since you're the only one who can touch it since you and (Y/n) have something in common."

"...All right..."

The leader smirked at Hayate's companion when he said this.

MEANWHILE....

READER'S POV

The founders, Kino, the Mukami brothers, the Sakamaki brothers, Yui and I were in the living room because Karl was telling us about a ball that he was hosting. I was surprised by this and I asked him.

"A ball? what's the occasion?"

"It's to celebrate Himiko's victory during the demon war of course."

Ayato frowned a little and he then spoke up.

"Ore-sama is still disappointed that it was a half-breed that won that day."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I whacked Ayato over the head with my fist.

BONK!

"OW!!"

Ayato shouted as he clutched his head in pain.

"Watch it Ayato! that half-breed is my ancestor!"

Ayato sweat dropped and he said to me.

"Sorry."

Karl then said to me.

"*Chuckles* anyway, you're all invited to the ball and that includes you and Eve."

Karl said with a smirk. I smiled at him and I said to him.

"I appreciate the invitation but, I'm gonna have to turn it down, besides, I'll be visiting some old friends of mine anyway."

"Oh that's too bad, but, the invitation is still there just in case if you changed your mind."

I nodded my head and I then heard a few groans from the brothers. Laito spoke up.

"Aww~ I wanted to see Doll-chan in a dress..."

"How come you're not going?"

I stood up from the couch and I said to Reiji.

"Like I said to you before, I'm visiting some old friends were worried about me, now if you'll excuse me."

I was about to leave until Reiji grabbed the back of my collar and he pulled me back. I coughed a little and then Reiji said to me.