Kanato Ending

READER'S POV

As the brothers waited for my answer, I took a glance at Teddy and I smirked at this. I looked at Teddy and I said to him.

"Teddy, how you would feel about me becoming Kanato's girlfriend?"

I looked at Kanato and he was shocked and surprised at this. Kanato hugs me tightly and he said happily.

"Teddy says that he would love it and I would love it when you become my precious doll, (Y/n)-chan!"

I giggled at him and then we heard the brothers sighed and groaned in annoyance. Subaru spoke up and he said to us.

"You can't be serious?! you're picking that pipsqueak?!"

"Hey!!"

I patted Kanato's head and I said to him.

"Don't rise to it, just ignore him, I don't care if you're a pipsqueak or if you're into stuffed animals, I decided to follow my heart and I chose you, Kanato."

Kanato smiled at me and he kisses my lips and I kissed him back. Toby gagged and he spoke up.

"Onee-chan, Kanato, please don't do that kind of stuff when I'm in the room because if you do it'll make me and Oscar sick."

Yui giggled at Toby's comment but we ignored his comment. Karl smiled at us and he then spoke up.

"Well, I'm glad that you chose Kanato and that you don't see him as a child and Kanato..."

Karl looked at Kanato and he said to him.

"Don't even think about turning her into one of your dolls."

"I won't besides, I'm not gonna kill her since she's my doll now."

I smiled at Kanato and then he gave Teddy to Toby and he said to him.

"Look after Teddy for me."

"Huh? why?"

Kanato ignored Toby's question as he came back over to me and then he wrapped his arms around me and he teleported to my room. Once we got there, Kanato stroked my cheek and he said to me.

"(Y/n), I want to make you mine for good."

Kanato said before he kisses my lips again. I kissed Kanato back and then he pushes me onto the bed. Kanato roughly kisses me and then he kisses my neck. I moaned quietly when he did this and then I ran my fingers through his purple hair. Kanato found my sweet spot making me moan a little bit louder. Kanato ran his hands all over my body and I held him close.

"K-Kanato~"

I moaned out and then I felt something poke my leg and I knew what it was. I rubbed my knee against Kanato's 'friend' and then he pushed my knee down and he said to me.

"Oy, don't tease me."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

I said with a smirk and then Kanato takes off my T-shirt and vest jacket. I blushed at this and then Kanato kisses the top of my breasts and I tugged on his shirt because I wanted him to do the same. Kanato smirked and he got the idea. Kanato then took off his shirt and he then went back to kissing me roughly. I felt Kanato's lips travel down my stomach to my jeans as he slowly took them off me. Kanato pulls off my jeans and then he smirked at my underwear.

"Good choice of underwear (Y/n)."

I blushed as he stared at my (F/c) knickers. I looked away from him and then I felt his finger near my entrance and he felt how wet I was.

"You're already this wet?"

"Well can you blame me? this is my first time..."

I looked away shamefully with a hint of blush on my cheeks making Kanato chuckle. Kanato then said to me.

"Hey, don't look away."

I looked back at Kanato and he gently stroked my cheek.

"You're so beautiful."

Kanato said as he took off my knickers and he puts two of his fingers inside of my heat making me arch my back and moan loudly. Kanato pumped his finger inside of me making me moan and I wanted him to touch me more and I wanted him. I felt his fingers curled inside of me and I moan loudly in pleasure.

I felt a knot in my stomach and after he pumped his fingers inside of me, I climaxed onto his fingers. I was panting in exhaustion as Kanato watched the sweat drip down my face and in between my breasts. Kanato then pulled away from me and I then heard a slurping sound. I looked at Kanato and he was licking his fingers clean.

"Hmm....you taste so sweet, but, the fun doesn't stop here."

Kanato said before he took off my bra and I didn't bother to cover my chest and then Kanato lined himself at my entrance after taking off his trousers and boxers. Kanato kisses me and gropes my breasts before he thrust himself inside of me. I moaned into the kiss and it did hurt for a little while but, I started to feel pleasure running through me as Kanato thrust into me.

"Ahh!! Kanato!! faster!!"

I shouted as I threw my head back in pleasure and then Kanato bites my collarbone and drinks my blood. I screamed in pleasure and I felt my demon side taking over. I dug my claws in Kanato's back leaving a few scratch marks on his back. I growled and I bit his neck as well drawing a little bit of his blood making Kanato groan against my neck. Kanato thrust deeper into my heat making me release his neck and I shouted in pleasure.

"Kusso!! more!"

Kanato pulled away from my neck and he pulled out of my heat and he flipped me so that my stomach pressed against the bed sheets and then Kanato enters me from behind making me moan loudly again. I gripped onto the bed sheets tightly because I felt that same knot in my stomach again and I close to releasing again.

"K-Kanato! I'm close!!"

"Me t-too!!"

Kanato shouted and then we both came. I fell onto the bed sheets exhausted and then Kanato gently ran his fingers through my hair as he spooned me.

"I love you, my sweet doll."

"I love you too, Kanato."

I said to him as we both fell asleep.

It didn't matter to me if Kanato had the height of a child or if he was bipolar, all that mattered was that I loved and cared for him no matter what other people would say about him or what his brothers think he either. I'm just glad that I love him.

The End...

A/n sorry if this some wasn't long enough like the others but I hope this was all right for the Kanato fans, up next is Laito! Animefan446 signing out!