Return Of A Friend And A Family Member

3RD PERSON POV

Yui was fast asleep on (Y/n)'s bed and her cheeks and eyes were still stained from crying. Yui had cried herself to sleep until someone whispered in her ear.

"Wake up..."

Yui groaned a little and then the voice whispered in her ear again.

"Wake up...Yui."

Yui opened her eyes and when she sat up no one was in the room. Yui thought she was hearing things and then the voice spoke to her again.

"Yui, head outside."

"Who are you?"

"Don't ask questions, just go."

Yui nodded her head and she then puts on her winter jacket before heading outside into the gardens. Once she got to the gardens Subaru was wiping away the last of his tears until he saw Yui.

"Yui what are you doing out here?"

"I heard a voice talking to me and then I came out here."

"You were probably hearing things."

Yui thought she was going crazy until she saw the woman in the distance.

"Subaru look!!"

Subaru turned around and the women. Subaru frowned at her and he shouted.

"Who are you?!"

The woman motioned Yui and Subaru to follow them before she took off running. They began to run away from them and then Yui and Subaru followed after them.

MEANWHILE...

READER'S POV

I could hear my heart beating a little and I could feel my head resting on someone's lap and they were running their fingers through my hair that wasn't tied back anymore. I slowly opened my eyes and I noticed a woman who looked a bit like Shu.

"Who...are you...?"

"Don't try to talk, (Y/n) just rest a bit longer..."

I still felt weak and I tried my best to stay awake as I could since I still felt a bit light headed. I then heard the sound of running footsteps and I saw a woman who looked very familiar.

3RD PERSON POV

(Y/n) looked at the woman who looked just like her and then she said to Beatrix.

"They'll be here soon Beatrix."

"I know, hard to believe she's really your daughter (M/n)."

(M/n) smiled at (Y/n) who was still staring at her. Beatrix gently placed (Y/n)'s head on top of someone else's lap before (M/n) stroked (Y/n)'s cheek before she said to her.

"It's all right (Y/n), you don't have to say anything to me, I will always love you and I am proud of you."

"Okaa...san..."

(Y/n) couldn't get any more words out as she passed out. (M/n) then looked at the hooded man and she said to him.

"Look after her until they get here."

"I will."

The mysterious man said as he gently stroked (Y/n)'s head as the two ghosts disappeared from sight. Subaru and Yui followed (M/n) to the graveyard and they noticed that Aiko's tomb was opened. Subaru was surprised at this and he spoke up.

"Weird, that tomb hasn't been opened in forever since we buried Aiko."

"But, whatever is going on, it looks like they want us to go inside, come on."