Azusa Ending

READER'S POV

I looked at the vampire brothers and they were waiting for my answer and I then looked at a certain grey-haired vampire and I smiled at him.

"Azusa."

Azusa was surprised and he then smiled at me before wrapping his arms around me and he nuzzles his head on my shoulder. I blushed a little when he did this and he then said to me.

"Finally...you decided to pick me...(Y/n)-san...you have no idea how much...I wanted to hold you like this..."

I smiled at Azusa and then Yuma frowned and he spoke u.

"Are you kidding me?! why would you pick Azusa over me?!"

"Yeah what gives Keneko-chan?!"

Kou shouted and I sweat dropped when they said this. I patted Azusa's head and I said to them.

"It's because I love him of course and that's why I chose him even though he's a bit like me in some ways."

"What? a psycho?"

I glared at Ayato when he said that and I said to him.

"You have no idea how tired I am of hearing that."

"Watch it Ayato! Onee-chan's got that angry look on her face!"

Ayato gulped when he saw my angry glare making Azusa chuckle at me. Azusa then hugs my waist and then he said to me.

"I love it...when you make the others...feel scared of you..."

"Hehe, thank you Azusa."

Karl chuckled and he then said to us.

"Well, I can officially make you both King and Queen of the demon world."

I smiled at Karl and then Azusa said to me.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Azusa."

I said as I kissed his forehead and then he teleports to my room. Azusa gently presses me onto the bed and he then said to me.

"You're mine now (Y/n)...I'll make sure that no man will ever...touch you again."

Azusa kisses my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. I then felt Azusa's hand running underneath my top and I moaned into the kiss when I felt his cold skin on my warm skin. Azusa then kisses and sucks on my neck making me moan quietly. Azusa squeezes my breast through the fabric of my bra and then I moaned loudly when he found my sweet spot.

"Ahh~ Azusa~"

I moaned out his name and then Azusa took off my top along with my vest jacket. Azusa then kisses my collarbone and my chest. While his lips kissed and bite my skin, I took off his jumper and once it was off, I saw so many scars on his chest. I sat up and I kissed his scars to try and make him feel better after I noticed his worried look. Azusa smiles at me and he hugs me close to his chest as I kissed his neck.

"Mmm... (Y/n)~ ...are you...trying to make me feel better?"

"Of course, no one should suffer like how you did but, Boss told me that you should be proud of your battle scars."

I said with a wink and I then kissed Azusa's lips making him kiss me back and then he unclips my bra. I didn't care about covering myself since Azusa attacked my chest with his lips. I hugged his head close to my chest and then he starts to mess with my chest as he kisses and sucks on my left breast while he squeezes and pinches the other making more moans come out of my mouth.

Azusa gently pushes me back onto the bed and then he takes off my jeans and knickers before he placed my leg over his shoulder and then he kisses my thigh. I blushed a little and I felt Azusa's fangs on my skin making me moan loudly and I heard Azusa gulp down some of my blood. Azusa then pulled his fangs out of my skin and he then looked at me and he said to me.

"I'm not done with you...yet...(Y/n)."

Azusa takes off his trousers and he then positions himself at my entrance.

"Once I start...I will not stop...do you want me...to continue?"

I looked at Azusa and I smiled at him and I nodded my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed his lips before he thrust into me. I felt a sharp pain when he did this and Azusa then stayed still until I got used his size. After a few minutes passed I started to feel pleasure and I rolled my hips and Azusa took that as a signal to move. I moaned loudly as Azusa began to pick up the pace and I then felt my demon instincts kicking in. My (E/c) eyes changed into my demon eyes and I felt fangs appearing in my mouth and I then bit his neck.

"Ahh~ (Y/n)~"

I glared at Azusa with my demon eyes as I tasted his blood and then I felt a knot tightening in my stomach and I couldn't hold onto his neck much longer.

"Ahh~ A-Azusa! I'm about to-"

"Me too!"

Azusa shouted in a 'normal' voice. I then cummed on his member but Azusa kept going. I clawed at his back and then Azusa released into me. We both panted for a while to try and catch our breath and then Azusa rested his head on my chest. I hugged Azusa's head and I played with his damp hair and he then said to me.

"I...I love you...(Y/n)...I won't...leave you alone.."

"I love you too, Azusa."

We both then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Azusa is both a Masochist and Sadist but, that's what I love about him it's because he and I have both got similar personalities and we are also both collectors. Until the day I die, I will not leave Azusa's side and I will always love him whether he's like me or not.

The End...

A/n I am so very sorry for not updating this book, it's because I lost interest in it for a while but I will try my best to update this book and I'm also sorry if this ending was crap, to be honest, I'm not really an Azusa fan (plz don't hate me Azusa fans!) anyway, I'll do my best to make Carla, Shin and Kino's ending. I know some of you were going to wait for Sota's ending but to be honest I'm not going to bother, please forgive me it's like I said I lost interest in this book when I started writing my other stories.