The Broken Hearted Ones :'(

3RD PERSON POV

After the fire died down, Subaru, Yuma, Carla and Shin were looking for (Y/n) along with the help of Shin and Carla's wolves who were sniffing and digging to find (Y/n). Yui stood there waiting and praying that (Y/n) was alright as she stood next to the rest of the vampire brothers. Yuma and Subaru then moved a large part of the roof and then Subaru spotted something shining. He picked up the object and it was (Y/n)'s dog tags. Subaru looked at Yuma and they knew that they won't find her. Carla and Shin's wolves whimpered and then Carla and Shin looked at each other sadly.

Subaru walked towards Yui and he showed her the dog tags that belonged to (Y/n).

"This is all we've found, I'm sorry Yui."

Yui took the dog tags from Subaru she held them close to her chest as she tried to hold back her tears. The Killer Cobas lowered their heads sadly when they heard this and then Sota mumbled.

"(Y/n)...you always were a crazy fool."

"You loved her too didn't you?"

Shu asks Sota as he placed his hand on his shoulder. Sota nodded his head and then everyone looked at the rubble and they whispered their goodbyes to (Y/n) before heading back to the human world.

A few days later~

A while had passed since (Y/n) died, everyone tried to get on with their lives but, they couldn't because they had lost a friend and a family member. At the hideout, the Cobras couldn't get on with their jobs since they were all too broken hearted about (Y/n). Yamamoto poured a glass of beer for everyone and then he spoke up.

"We've lost a great friend and a family member of the Cobras, (Y/n) was like a daughter to me ever since my wife thrown me out and told to never see our kids again, sure (Y/n) was a broken little girl when I first met her but, the wounds in her heart slowly started to heal, but, we're all gonna miss her so much, to (Y/n)."

"To (Y/n)."

The members said as they toasted to her and they started to drink.  Meanwhile, back at the Sakamaki mansion, Yui and the Sakamaki brothers were at the dining table but not one of them ate their dinner, they just played with the food or they stared at it. Reiji sighed and he then spoke up.

"Honestly, after I've prepared all of this... let's just accept what happened already and have a decent meal."

Ayato frowned and he slammed his hand on the table and he shouted.

"AS IF...!"

Ayato sighed and he lowered his head and his voice.

"As if it's that's easy to forget about....tsk, I don't have time for this."

Ayato said as he stood up and left.

"I'm done."

Subaru said as he also left the dining room. Eventually, they all left the dining room to do their own thing. Yui was heading back to her room until she noticed that (Y/n)'s bedroom door was left opened a little. Yui went into her pockets and she got (Y/n)'s dog tags. Yui stared at them for a moment before she went into (Y/n)'s room. Yui looked around and everything in her room was still the same as she left it when she ran away that night. Yui sat down on (Y/n)'s bed and she placed her hand on the pillow as she could feel the tears in the corner of her eyes. Yui laid down on the bed while still clutching (Y/n)'s dog tags near her chest and she then started to cry.

Play video~