NINE

ANDREA

I heard someone knock on my door, their voice revealing who it was as they called my name. "Go away, Josh," I shouted as I pressed my face deeper into my pillow. He sighed, resting his head on the door as he knocked again, gentler this time. "I don't want to see anyone right now!"

"I know, but at least listen to me," he sighs. I stay silent, as a sign that he could say what he wanted to. "I'm really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to tell him."

"But you did and now he feels horrible. That is the exact opposite of what I wanted, Joshua," I scolded as I sat up in my bed.

"I know it wasn't his fault, it was a mutual agreement, but seeing you so upset on Skype later that night when you two called it a quits... broke my heart as well," he explains. I bite my lip, staring down at my hands as I began to feel like shit for treating him poorly. "I love you, Andrea. You're my favorite person in the whole world and I would never dream of replacing you as my best friend and sister with anyone else."

I let my smile break through as I jump off my bed and fling open my door, almost causing Josh to fall on top of me. I pull him into a giant hug and kiss his cheek.

"I love you, brother," I whisper.

"I love you too, sister," he whispered back as he wrapped his arms around me.

Simon and Freya watched from a distance, but I wasn't aware of it. I thought Simon had left in all honesty.

The two exchanged smiles before Freya walked him out, bidding him a good night. And she told him to burn the video he had recorded with Joanna. He chuckled and admitted he already planned to. Freya smirked and gave him a hug before he walked out of the complex.