FIFTEEN

Instagram
just now

drearosex pool party ready

483k likes    5.2k comments

freyanightingale Goddamn girl, you're
gonna make every boys' head
turn! 🙊😍
miniminter @freyanightingale she
always has

zerkaahd Put a shirt on
miniminter @zerkaahd I agree

ksi Take off the shorts and I'll allow you in
tobjizzle @ksi rahhh
miniminter @ksi you're an animal

♡♡♡

"Seriously, you're not putting a top on?" Josh asked, a concerned expression spread across his face. His sister rolled her eyes, obeying Josh's command and throwing on a casual tee. He thanked her, to which she retorted a sarcastic 'you're welcome'. But in reality, she was going to put one on anyway, her brother's worry not mattering.

The ride there felt rather long, but all three eventually arrived. Josh jumped out of the driver's seat and escorted Freya to the house, telling Andrea to catch up with them since she was so entranced with her phone.

She huffed a sigh as she jumped out of the car herself, the doors locking instantly. With something tugging at her stomach, she nervously approached the house. She could hear men and women giggling and screaming in the backyard, making her more anxious to reveal her body.

Confidence fell as she walked out to the garden. All of the girls here were peng and had fit bodies. Fiddling with her thumbs, she stepped back, doing a 180, then proceeded toward the kitchen, where she figured the other insecure people would be.

But to her disappointment, that was the spot people found to be the makeout area. All sorts of couples were attaching their faces to each other, a gag escaping Andrea's mouth. She back pedaled out of that room as well, but ran into someone.

She giggled a sorry as she spun around, mentally groaning as she saw it was none other than Joseph Sugg, a man who was constantly hitting on Andrea and felt his feelings were reciprocated. He was heartbroken when he found out Simon and her were a thing, but he jumped at the opportunity when they broke up. He failed miserably.

"Hello, Andrea," he grinned.

"Hi, Joe," she replied, her stomach twisting.

"Why aren't you out by the pool?" he questioned.

"Can't be bothered," she sighed with a shrug, clasping her arms around her ill tummy.