THIRTY THREE

She awoke the next morning with a startle, only realizing she was screaming when Simon sat up quickly. His head hurt like a motherfucker, but something was seriously bothering Andrea.

He watched her with an aching heart as she curled her knees to her chest, rocking back and forth on her butt. Simon didn't know what to do, as he was in shock and was extremely hungover.

Finally, he placed a hand on her back gently, causing her body to jump. "It's just me," Simon whispers. Her head turns, a small smile appearing on her face as she falls into his body. She embraces him, crying harder. "Bad dream?"

"The same one," she whispered. Simon already knew what she was talking about.

Andrea would always have this nightmare, almost every other week, about Simon being murdered on the streets of London.

Some dude, who was masked, would come up to him as Simon walked the pavement, alone, and plunge the same rusty knife into his rib cage. Andrea, her body there- but frozen- would watch as the love of her life choked on air, clutching at his wound until finally... he stopped moving, stopped breathing.

She'd run to his lifeless body, cry out in agony. Then she'd hold him against her body tightly, as if he'd come back to life, but his body would just diminish into nothing but ashes, and fly away from her. That's when she'd wake up, shaken by what she'd witnessed.

"I'm here," Simon whispers, kissing her temple. "I will always be here. Nothing can hurt us."

a/n: OKAY SO I KNOW Y'ALL ARE PROBABLY THINKING THAT'LL COME TRUE BUT I DON'T THINK I WANT TO WRITE SIMON'S DEATH SCENE SO IT'S MORE THAN LIKELY JUST GOING TO STAY A DREAM! IT'S A 90% CHANCE I WON'T END THE BOOK LIKE THAT.