FOURTEEN

ANDREA

"What about this?" I giggle as I hold up a very revealing bathing suit. Freya snorted, covering her mouth after doing so.

"I know someone would enjoy that," she teased. I rolled my eyes and slammed the hanger that held the item back on its rack.

I bit my lip as I rummaged through another rack of swimming suits, ones that were mainly bikinis and weren't allowing any of my baggage to fall out.

My phone went off, informing me I had a Snapchat from someone. I pulled out my mobile device, my heart stopping as I read the name.

Snapchat from simon minter <3

I reluctantly opened the app and looked at what he sent. It was a picture of his jaw, a proper bruise forming along it. That's when I remembered what Josh had done to him when he thought he found out Simon and I had sex. The caption said:

"Kiss it for me? ;)".

I knew he was joking, but it still made my heart flutter. I double tapped and flipped it to selfie mode. I took the dumbest but also cutest picture I could, typing a caption of my own.

"Too bad you're not here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

I smirked as I sent it, noticing he opened it almost immediately. I quickly turned off my phone and continued my search.

But he interrupted me again, and I allowed him to pull me back onto the app.

A picture of him pouting filled up my screen, my lips tugging themselves into a smile. I replied to him with a picture of the bikini rack, adding a winky face as the caption and hit send.

It took a bit this time before he actually answered, a response in mind that would fall along the lines of teasing him about having a mini wank over the thought of me in a bikini.

He sent me a picture of him midwink, with several heart eye emojis as the caption. I rolled my eyes and left him on opened, deciding enough was enough. I needed to find a suit for the pool party JJ was throwing.