FORTY ONE

In return for all of the stress that Andrea's been dealing with, Simon promised to treat her to something nice. A date.

Andrea didn't really know what was in store, but she was more than ready to be done with this week. It'd been a week since the whole Joe thing, and she was still dealing with the decision on whether to speak to the police or leave it be. Her time was running out.

She'd asked Joe for an explanation on what was running through his idiotic, hormone-maniac head. She still waited for a response. A phone call with Caspar informed her that he had ran away- he wouldn't answer anybody and nobody had a clue as to where he could've been.

That's what was putting a dent in her plan. She was going to tell the police, have them arrest the bastard. But she didn't want to put a bounty on his head, causing the whole country to gossip about her, eventually spreading out to the whole world. Her parents would be ashamed and embarrassed.

Andrea prayed that this night with Simon would distract her from her insomniac thoughts. She deserves a night away from this chaos.

She was also going to apologize right away to Simon, as she's been so focused on herself and ignoring him. They'd finally gotten back together, gotten back into the swing of things, back to normality, and it was ripped from them. She didn't like that at all. It wasn't her intentions and she wanted that to be clear.

Tonight she dressed casual. A plain black tee tucked into black shorts that were accompanied by fishnet tights with sparkles scattered about them, black boots throwing it all together. She asked Freya to take a picture of her, as she was quite proud with her gothic look.

♡♡♡

Instagram
25 minutes ago

drearosex black on black on black

401.2k likes       1.7k comments

freyanightingale Photo creds 🙋🏻
drearosex @freyanightingale thanks
love x

danielhowell okay it's official, i've found someone who wears black more
religiously than i do. congratulations!
drearosex @danielhowell 🖤🖤🖤

zerkaahd Where are your trousers?
drearosex @zerkaahd ask simon ;)
freyanightingale @zerkaahd @drearosex YOU SLUT YOU CANT SAY THAT

miniminter Isn't it a bit cool out to be
showing that much skin?
drearosex @miniminter i shaved my
legs for this occasion, feel special
and shut up x