22. Tonight

Lily

When I got home this morning I took a nice long... shower thinking of how it felt in Damian's arms. It's going to be hard going slow, but what the hell! I need to stop kidding myself! Nothing is going to be slow when I'm with him.

Hearing my phone ring snapped me from my daze, so I got off my bed to answer it.

"Hello"

"Hi, Ms. Douglas this is Mr. Lopez. I was just calling to let you know I got some great news!"

"Oh, It's good to hear from you Mr. Lopez what is it?" I asked.

"I got a buyer wanting your Las Vegas home and was wondering when you could come to the office so I can fill you in on the details and sign the papers?" He asked.

Thinking really quick, I still haven't painted the shop and I wanna get that done along with the interview with the women Hanna by next week. So the following week I can open the shop.

"Will Thursday work for you? I'd also like to get the paperwork for the shop so I can open it next Monday" I ask.

"Sure!, That will work out just fine Lily, I'll see you then" Mr Lopez agreed before we hung up.

I will miss that home but I respect my mother's wishes for me to sell it. Not wanting to linger on those thoughts I decided to find something to wear for tonight.

After picking blue jeans and a nice black crop top I went to the kitchen to find Juliet.

Sure enough she was pulling out a delicious smelling pie from the oven.

"That smells wonderful Juliet!"

"Thanks, it only needs to cool if you'd like some?" She asks.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'm getting ready to head out for tonight. I thought I'd come and see if you needed anything?"

"It's all good here I might just take a nice walk on the beach later on."

"Alright, I'll see you later then" I tell her before heading to my car.

Turning on the street to the shop I noticed most of the motorcycles were gone. I seen Beth and a few other woman on the porch of the club. When they saw me they waved as I passed to park.

While walking towards Beth I noticed more decent dressed women in vests then the halfway dressed shanks giving me dirty looks.

"Hey, there Beth!" I greet.

"Hi Lily, Jack said you was gonna come over. I'm glad you did. I'd like to get to know you a little more and introduce you to some of the men's old ladies if you'd like?" She asked.

"Sure" I say

"Very well, let's get started on our women's night.

⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to comment 📝 & vote 🌟