11. Holy, hot cakes!

Lily

I was a little surprised there weren't a lot of people out and about when I pulled up to the shop. I'm sure Jack will know I'm here soon enough and I wasn't sure if he would come over or not.
To get the day started I unlocked the door going inside. Noticing it was a little dark so I decided to go back out to look around the building for a ladder to use to get the boards off the windows. When I found one by the back door I sat it up next to one of the windows that were boarded. Remembering I left the crowbar by the door yesterday I went to get it.
While trying to pry the last board off the window. The ladder started to tip over and I knew I was about to fall. Before I touched the ground, two strong muscular arms came around my waist stopping my fall.
Whoever had me set me on the ground upright. I turned around to thank them and holy, hot cakes!! That's the most delicious looking man I had ever seen! I could lick him all day long!!
Quickly snapping out of my thoughts. I looked to see him looking back at me. He was like twenty years old, 6' 2" with short black hair and had the most gorgeous, deep green eyes.

"Thanks," I managed to say.

"Your welcome, you must be Lily" he replies " I'm Damien Black" He said, holding a hand out for me to shake.

"You gave Jack quite the news yesterday" he said, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, I would have given him the news another way if he hadn't cornered me the way he did!" I said a little rude.

"Yes, well... that was unfortunate, anyhow he asked me to come see if you wanted to come over to the club for a bit?" he asked.

" Yeah... I guess I could for a little while at least" I say, wondering if it really was a good idea.

⭐⭐⭐

Sorry so short today