10. Thinking

Lily

Holy shit!

I don't think I had ever been that scared in my whole life! He was so... Pissed!! My hands were still shaking on the steering wheel. I knew I shouldn't have went there today but, knowing me I always like to look at what's mine.
At first I thought he was going to keep me there. Then to my surprise he let me leave after I said I was coming back tomorrow. I knew he could tell I was scared. I'm not sure if I should go back tomorrow or not? But, damn it! I hit the steering wheel in frustration. I remembered I would give Jack a chance for myself and for my mother's sake.

Pulling up to the condo I parked in the garage. Then glanced over and got a glimpse of the motorbike on the way in. I wonder what my father would think of it? There were so many motorcycles near the shop. I don't think I would ever get used to seeing that many on a daily basis.
Walking in the kitchen I could smell something delicious that Juliet was cooking. When she noticed me she knew something was up but didn't say anything. I liked how she doesn't pry into my business because she knows if I wanted to talk about it, I would.
The only thing she did was raise her eyebrow and say "long day" I replied with a tired "yes" putting my house keys on the table.

After dinner I decided to take a nice long... bath to relax.

Later that night I laid in bed thinking about what I should do tomorrow. Go back or chicken out? With those thoughts I fell asleep.

The next morning I felt better than yesterday, a little nervous about going back over there. But at least I knew a little of what to expect. I thought I should dress a little better today. Something that I could paint in and look sexy at the same time without overdoing it.

After breakfast I called the lawyer to let him know I had decided to keep the business as a tattoo shop called Lily's Tattoo shop. Mr. Lopez then said he had a few people interested in the Las Vegas home and would call back when a decision was made. I thanked him and hung up.

Before going back over to the shop I decided to go back to the Home Depot to get some paint rollers & brushes. Thinking maybe it would be a good idea. I bought some smaller buckets to paint tattoo designs on the inside of the shop.

Once again I was turning on the street of my father's club and the shop. Hopefully today would be a better day than yesterday.

⭐⭐⭐