48. Viper

Lily

Blinking my eyes open with a hell of a headache, I moved to sit up on the mattress I seemed to be on, taking in my surroundings as I remembered what happened.

Looking around, I could tell I was in some kind of warehouse building in a empty room, with just a small bathroom on the right with a sink and toilet. The door to get out of here was made of bars.

Carefully getting up, I checked my body and thankfully I was fully clothed and untouched. I know I don't have my phone cause I forgot it when I was talking to Hanna and didn't grab it before hopping on the back of Damien's Harley.

Walking to the bars I tried opening it, but it was locked. On the other side of the bars was another room except it looked like a conference room, with a big table and chairs in the middle and small sofa against the wall. Then there was another door that had to be the way out, with a small square glass window on it for looking in and out of, and from the faint sounds I could hear people on the other side of it.

Damn it!

Turning around I looked for something that I could pick the lock with. After about ten minutes with no luck I sat back down on the mattress and sighed.

How in the fuck am I going to get out of here? I miss Damien

Moving a little on the mattress to get comfortable, I heard the springs.

Hmm? I could use those!

Lifting the mattress on the corner, I unthreaded the string so I could stick my hand inside to bend the spring back and forth to snap off a good long piece.

Walking back over to the bars, I was about to stick my hands through when the other door with the square window opened. I carefully put the spring in my back pocket.

" Well, well,well! I was wondering when you'd wake up. Your a hard girl to get a hold of Ha,ha,ha " Viper said laughing is if it was a joke

" Let me the fuck out of here you piece of shit!" I said holding onto the bars glaring

" Beautiful girl like your mother, but a bad mouth!" he said taunting while smiling at me

" Don't talk about my mother motherfucker!" I said as I was pissed off wanting out

" Ahh, ah, ahhh" he said holding up his finger moving it left to right "If it wasn't for McKayla- Sarah whatever your mother's name was you wouldn't be in this mess. As I recall, she refused to join me and my club! I could have taken good care of her and my sister. But, no.... She had to chose Jack and his club. Then my sister ran off to be with your mother who introduced Mary to those twins. Who couldn't keep her safe-"

My mother NEVER needed to be taken care of, except when she was sick! I thought before I started screaming at him

" It wasn't my mom's fault you let your sister date a crazy loon. You should've been watching out for her in the first place, and she wouldn't have had to run to my mom. Your sister made her own decisions which costed her, and her unborn child's life and it destroyed a good man that's in prison now because he loved her!" I finish saying with tears rolling down my face.

"Zest, didn't want to kill Johnny, he only wanted to turn him over to the cops and let them do justice. Johnny wasn't having it so he shot Zest before I could kill Johnny myself for murdering my sister, Zest shot him in self-defense. I thought they should both die for what they let happen to my sister. Before I could kill Zest the police showed up and I couldn't. So, as revenge I twisted the truth, paid off the judge and Zest got twenty years." He said all smug.

Not for long asshole!

"Since Jack got your mother and Zest had my sister all those years ago, it's only fair for some payback that my son gets you.

" I've only met your son twice and he is a creep that tried to kiss me without my permission!" I say

" Well, Thomas did say you gave a nice impression by rolling up in a Lamborghini at Jack's. So, I know I had to look into that! After I got some info dug up on you, it said that you had to sell your home to pay off your mother's funeral and debts that left you to move into that condo of hers that your living in now, and I'm guessing since Sabrina said you haven't been driving that Lamborghini, you must've sold it to have money to buy a cheaper car and to pay your bills" Viper said thinking he knew everything

Damn! He couldn't be farther from the truth! Mr Lopez sure... does know how to alter my name and info, It was also a good idea to put my Lamborghini in storage!

" Am I right?" He asked and I just glared at him letting him think he was

Before he could say anything else, two men barged in the door behind him helping a bandaged up Thomas onto the sofa.

" You must've paid that bodyguard of yours good. But, not good enough, he might of got me twice, but I still got you" Thomas said looking over at me with a satisfied look on his face

" Euhh! you make me sick, I'll never be with you!" I said with disgust

"Damien and my father will come for me " I said before turning around to sit on the mattress to think of a plan to get out of here.

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟& comment 📝 if you like🙋