20. Lucky

( pic as Beast)

Damien

Looking over at Kevin, Jason, and Beast I don't think I had ever seen them this chilled out and relaxed in a long time, my self included.
We're always looking over our shoulders and watching our backs, and when were not, theirs always a chick breathing down our necks for attention.
When Beast noticed I was looking at him and the guys. He looked down at Lily sleeping in my lap and then probably for the first time in a while tonight decided to speak.

"You better treat that girl right. She looks like she's somethin special. Jack will tear your ass up if you fuck up things with her. He still hasn't had time to get to know her yet and you better keep an eye on Thomas. He's been eyeing her ever since she showed up"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I've been watchin Thomas just staring at her while he thinks no one else is lookin. And from the looks on his face, he didn't like the way you were with her either."

"I'll have a word with him then. If he so much as bothers her, I'll kill the motherfucker" I say clenching my fist.

" Agreed" Beast said taking a swig of his beer.

Normally Beast keeps to himself and doesn't care about others and only speaks to a select few that he thinks are worthy his time. He is the most baddest son of bitch in the gang, other then Jack. No one ever dares to cross Beast and live to tell about it. After all, they don't call him Beast for nothin. With Lily being Jack's daughter he must've taken it upon his self to look after her. Jack and Beast are like brother's. They had been through hell and back together. I'm sure he even knew Lily's mother. I'll have to ask him about it sometime.

"This game is awesome as shit man!" Kevin said, really interested in the game snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, well lucky for me I work here now! So, I'll be able to play anytime there's no customers" Jason said to Kevin in their conversation.

"Yeah, and I guess I'll have to ask Lily if I can come hang around here when I can't get rid of chicks after a good fuck!" Kevin replied back to Jason.

I saw Beast standing up, stretching looking like he's ready to go.

"You guys should go and get some rest. We have a long ride tomorrow night. Jack heard the Black Devil's have been trying to sell some merch on our turf again and we can't have that shit" Beast tells us before he headed out the door for the night.

"Yeah, we better get going to D" Kevin said, standing up saving his game before turning it off.

"Your lucky to have her" Jason looks at me giving a nod at Lily still curled up sleeping in my lap "She seems like she's a pretty straight up genuine cool chick and not the kind that fucks around when she wants something"

" Yeah, so like Beast said. Don't fuck up or you just won't have Jack to worry about" Kevin warns.

"Yeah, I get it guys! I liked her the moment I laid eyes on her. I won't fuck up" I say as I looked at them both in the face letting them know I was serious.

"Alright man!" Jason said, making sure we had an understanding.

"Alright then, I'll see you guys in the morning. We have some other shit to discuss, but not here." I say before they both walk out the door.

When they're gone I looked down at Lily in my lap. With my free hand I moved some hair out of her face and moved to put my legs on the couch to get us more comfortable with her head on my chest.

Lily already has people liking her and they haven't been in her presence very long.

Just laying there playing with her hair. I think about what Beast said about Thomas. He was acting a bit strange. Maybe I should find out why before confronting him.
Before falling asleep with Lily in my arms for the first time. I remembered that nice kiss we had. I'm definitely gonna want more. I think Jason's right though, I am lucky to have her.

⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to vote 🌟 & comment 📝