29. Pissed off

Damien

Here I am going down the road on my Harley all tired from the fucked up weekend we had with the drive and shoot out. The only thing I want to do now is relax and spend some time with Lily. I been missing her all weekend and haven't really spent any time with her at all which I'd like to do once I got back at the club.

Finally turning on the street to the club I see some people gathered close to Lily's shop near a black car thinking it's Lily's at first but, as I got closer I could see Lily with a guy pointing a gun at Thomas's head. What the fuck!

Pulling up to the club I parked my Harley and jumped off running over to Lily's shop seeing that Jack and Beast had the same thoughts.

Once we were close Jack asked " What in the fucking hell is going on here Lily?"

The dude with the gun said "Why don't you ask the man here."

"Well, Thomas?" Jack asked.

" It was just a misunderstanding that's all!" Thomas said.

Bull, shit! Speak up or I'll put a bullet in your head" the dude said.

" I kissed Lily on Friday without asking her that's it!" Thomas said.

" You piece of shit" I say pissed off before going at Thomas punching him in the face. We fell to the ground but I kept punching the mother fucker before Beast pulled me off of him.

Breathing heavy I walked over to Lily putting my arms around her. I was a little dirty but I needed to calm down before I went after Thomas again.

" Show's over NOW! Fucking scram!" Jack yelled to everyone.

"Jack this is Felix he's been my guard since I was little" Lily said speaking up.

" Nice to meet you Felix" Jack said introducing his self.

Jack looked over to Lily " Why, would you need a guard when you were a little girl Lily?"

Before she could even open her mouth to say anything the Felix guy spoke " Mind if we talk Jack I think I can clear some things up for you"

" Sure, we can talk in my office while Damien can stay here with Lily till we get back" Jack said to Felix.

" Alright, see you in a bit Lily" Felix said to Lily before him an Jack walked off leaving me with her.

Still breathing heavy I walked behind Lily into her shop and over to the desk. I seen her grab a napkin before turning to me. When she reached up to my face with the napkin I picked her up setting her on the desk.

" I wish you would've called me or Jack when he kissed you" I say to her.

" I didn't have your number till the next day and I took care of it myself when I kicked him so I didn't need to call Jack" she said.

" I still don't like it, It could've been worse" I say.

" Well, it wasn't" she said like it was no big deal.

Well, no one fucks with what's mine!

I needed to cool down before I punched a hole into one of her walls so I decided to change the subject.

" Well; I'm not done with him yet and I don't wanna talk about him anymore. I missed you how was your weekend?" I ask looking down to her lips.

" It was fine" she said.

" Can I kiss you?" I asked her.

As soon as she said " Of course" my lips were on hers.

Just as I was getting calmed down and aroused Jason interrupted us for the second time I was with her.