30. Missed you

Lily

Walking in the shop with my heart beating fast with Damien right behind me, I went over to the desk grabbing a napkin to clean the cut on his face. Turning around to face him looking at me I reached up and wiped the blood away. When I did, Damien picked me up and sat me on the edge of the desk with him standing in between my legs.

" I wish you would've called me or Jack when he kissed you" he said with his voice a little rugged from his heavy breathing.

" I didn't have your number until the next day and I took care of it myself when I kicked him, so I didn't need to call Jack." I explained.

"I still don't like it, It could've been worse" he said.

" Well, it wasn't" I say

" Well; I'm not finished with him yet and I don't wanna talk about him anymore. I missed you how was your weekend?" He asked clearly wanting the subject changed.

" It was fine" I say.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

" Of course" I said before his lips were on mine.

Damien put his arms around me while I wrapped my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck.

Just when things were getting heated up the door opened and in walked Jason. Damien and I broke our kiss to look at him.

"Awe!... look at the love birds!" Jason said mocking us.

" Fuck off!" Damien said sticking up his middle finger.

" Sorry, bro your not my type" Jason said messing with Damien.

" I really need an open and closed sign that's, the third time we were interrupted with the door and at least Jack knocked, thank goodness!" I say a little embarrassed.

" Well, sorry for interrupting but Hanna is here and would like to talk to you Lily about the job if that's ok? " Jason said.

"Yeah sure, that's fine tell her to come on in" I say.

" All right I'll be back in a second" Jason said before walking out.

Looking back up at Damien he leans down kissing my lips before helping me off the desk.

" Are you really busy today?" Damien asks.

" Well, I was going to start painting outside today but I can do that tomorrow. I'm glad the woman Hanna is here I would really like to help her out and I need another artist to open the shop on Monday, why ?" I ask

" I was hoping we could spend some time together later if you'd like?" He asks.

" Yes; I would like that, would you like to come over to the condo for dinner?" I ask.

" Yeah, I could do that" he says.

" Good, I can call Juliet and let her know, she loves to cook!" I say right when Jason and the woman Hanna came in.

" Damien, Jack was just asking for you" Jason said looking at Damien.

" I'll be back in a bit when you two ladies are done talking"  Damien said walking over to were Jason was by the door.

" Alright, I'll see you in a bit" I say before they walked out the door leaving me and Hanna alone.

" Hello, I'm Lily" I say walking over to her offering my hand " Hanna" she said lifting her hers to shake mine.

After we greeted each other I walked over to my desk taking a seat.

" Have a seat" I say.

" Thanks" she said sitting down opposite of me. She looked kinda nervous, she had light brown eyes and long dark brunette hair and was wearing a red cropped top shirt and some blue jeans.

" Jack said you were looking for some artist? " she asked.

" Yes, Damien said something about you went to an art school at one point?" I said.

" Yes; but I didn't get to finish, will that be a problem?" She asked.

Wanting her to feel more comfortable and relaxed " No, I don't care as long as you can do ink designs that satisfy the customers, you do know how to ink right? " I ask.

"Yes, I've done a few" she says.

" Good, I'll tell you the same things I told Jason. It's Monday through Friday the pay is good and during the weekdays you keep your tips, no fucking in your work room and if you have a boyfriend or whatever he can come over sometimes as long as he's not a pest and all need is your phone number and info for the checks" I say.

" Okay, that sounds great!" She said a little excited.

"There's a white wall right there" I said pointing at it" where you can show some work if you'd like."

" Okay" she said.

" Damien also said something about you having a kid? " I asked.

" Yes, he's 11 months" she says.

"Well, if you have a play pin you can bring him in your work room while you ink, I don't mind" I say.

" Really, that would be so great! " She said.

" Would you be able to start this Monday coming up?" I ask.

"Yes" she said

" Alright, sounds good" I say standing up" I could show you around if you like? "

" Sure" she said standing up to follow me.

After showing Hanna around we sat back down at my desk and talked for a little while until she got a call about her kid and had to go.

Once I was alone I noticed it got to quiet so I turned on Jason's radio that he left last week. Then I pulled out my phone and called Juliet.

"Hello"

" Hey, Juliet I was just calling to let you know to make extra for dinner tonight I will have Damien over" I say.

"Alright, thanks for the heads up" Juliet said before say our goodbyes and hung up.

Not having much to do I took the ink and stuff out of the boxes putting them away in the rooms so they'll be ready for Monday.

While am sitting at my desk Damien came in the door with Felix, Beast and Jack right behind him.

Once the door closed Damien came over lifting me so I'm now in his lap in the chair while Beast took a seat on the couch and Felix stood at the door while Jack walked over to where I was and crossed his arms looking at me like a parent did when their child did something.

" I know I haven't had time to talk to you but I'm making time now" Jack said

⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget 2 vote 🌟 and comment 📝 if u like