15. Yum!

Lily

I got up a bit early this morning wanting to get more stuff done at the shop before the stuff I ordered was delivered. Before I left the house I asked Juliet if she could bring me lunch over again today.
When I got on the street to the shop, it was busy with the people I saw with Jack the other day. I seen Jenny and Beth wave at me when I drove past, so of course I waved back.
When I got to the shop I was about to unlock the door to go in when I heard a motorcycle pull up close. Turning around I noticed it was Damien.

He looked fine as hell!

Wearing dark blue denim ripped jeans and only a black and silver leather vest that was opened. I licked my lips staring at his chest thinking, I wouldn't mind licking that for awhile.

Yum!

I snapped out of my daydream when he asked "Are you done eye fucking me or would you like the real thing?" Raising his eyebrows.

I wouldn't mind!

Blushing, looking guilty as hell!

"Sorry, it couldn't be helped" was what came out of my mouth. Tuning around embarrassed, I unlocked the door going inside and I'm sure I heard him chuckle.
Putting my keys on the desk setting down, I looked up when I heard him come to the door.

" Did you need something?" I ask him.

" I wanted to come over and see if you needed any help?"

I didn't need it but...

" Yes, if you don't mind. Do you know how to paint any designs for the walls? Or know if anyone over at Jack's was interested in a job here as a tattoo artist?" I question him.

I'm not sure if he remembered when I asked the other day when I went over there.

Before he started to talk I say " The pay is good"

"As a matter of fact I can do designs to help you today. Jack mentioned around if anyone was interested. There is a woman named Hanna, she's a single mom that was working in a coffee shop in town but it closed down a few weeks back. Jack's been trying to help her find work. From what I hear she's a damn good artist that was going to an art school when she got knocked up and had to quit." He replied.

"Good! Have Jack send her over for an interview, I have three rooms available if anyone else is interested. Are you ready to paint now?" I added.

"Yes, let's get started if you want" he said.

I got up from the chair walking over to the paint cans opening each one. There were about seven different colors, I turned around and hot damn! He had taken his vest off. He looked so damn sexy having tanned skin, eight pack abs with muscular arms.

Shaking my head distracted, I tried to remember what I was going to say.

"We might need to mix some colors" I said recovering quickly.

We painted for a couple of hours when I got hungry. Then remembered Juliet was coming by to bring my lunch.

"Do you want to take a break for a while to eat? Juliet my housekeeper will bring lunch over if you want some." I asked looking over at him. He had some paint spots across his chest arms and pants.

"Yea, that would be great!" He replied.

"Just let me call Juliet" I said walking over to the desk wiping paint from my fingers before picking up the phone to let her know to bring extra.
Sitting down at the desk tired. I leaned back in the chair closing my eyes to relax.

"Mind if join you?"

I opened my eyes to see Damien sitting on the edge of the desk.

"Sure" I said without thinking.

The next thing I know, Damien lifts me so that I'm sitting in his lap on the chair. I looked over to ask what he was doing when his face was inches from mine.

⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to vote🌟 comment 📝