17. Come over

Lily

Laying here in bed thinking about what Damien asked, I'm not sure what to think?
I don't know him, but damn! he is hot as hell!! and when I'm near him I feel comfortable and safe like he could protect me from anything. When he put me on his lap he felt and smelt fantastic. I got a warm kind of vibe that I could get used to.
I've never been with a man so I'm not sure what to do. Maybe if I hung out with him for awhile I could see where it leads. I don't want make it easy. I had some friends in boarding school that got their hearts broken after guys got what they wanted. I don't want any one night stands or short flings. That's not the kind of person I am. I would have to tell Damien we'd have to take things slow.

Deciding to get up. I went and took a quick shower then put on white cut off shorts with a black tank top that made my necklace stand out with some Jimmy Choos on my feet.
When I headed down stairs I saw Juliet on the couch watching TV. So I went over to sit down next her.

"Morning Juliet, is anything good on?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too! And yes, I'm watching a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie that just came out. I made you some breakfast if you want to go grab it and come back to join me?" She offered.

"Yea, sure" I said, walking to the kitchen.

Once I'm back in the living room watching the movie. I noticed my PlayStation 4 sitting there. I haven't been able to play it in awhile. I've already finished all of the Uncharted games and Horizon Zero Dawn. If I'm at the shop all the time I won't be able to play much but... What if I take it with me? Is all I gotta do is buy a TV for the shop and more games. I could put it by my desk near the waiting room so people could watch or play while they wait. I also need to call the cable company.

"What are you thinking about over there?" Juliet asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Looking at the TV I noticed the movie was over so I turned to look at her " Sorry, I noticed my game and I was thinking of taking it over to the shop with me. Do you mind calling the cable company for me?"

"Yes, I'll do it right way before I forget" she said, standing, stretching from sitting so long.

"Thanks, I want to go pick up a new computer and TV with some new PS4 games. I'm almost done with the inside of the shop. I just need to put the stuff away I ordered and then I can paint the outside" I explained to her.

"You sure keep yourself busy. Would like to invite that young man over for dinner?" She asked.

" Not right now. Maybe some other time. I think it's to soon, but when I do I'll ask my father Jack also."

"Alright just let me know" she replied, picking up her phone walking to the kitchen.

After unplugging my PS4. I grabbed my games and headed to the car.

Walking around Walmart I got a new computer and a 50" inch TV so far. Now, all I had to do was pick up some games. I decided to just get the 3 in one Crash Bandicoot for now.

Once I got on the street to the shop I saw that Jack's place was getting pretty packed. I guess it would be for a Friday night. I got a few looks and a couple waves as I passed. It looked like Damien was with a few guys around a motorcycle trying to fix it. But, when he noticed me they all stopped what they were doing just staring at me. When I parked and got out I saw Damien walking towards me.

"Hello there, I wasn't sure if you were coming over today or not. Would you like to come over and meet the rest of the gang?" Damien asked, as soon as he got closer to me.

Not wanting to be rude or stuck up "Sure" I said a little nervous just thinking about going over there.

"Well, come on then" he said, taking my hand pulling me in their direction.

⭐⭐⭐

vote 🌟 comment 📝 if you like what you read