50. Revenge!

Viper

" No!!!" I screamed as a watched my eldest son fall to the ground

" I'll kill you for sure Damien! If it's the last thing I ever do! Mark my words! You and that little bitch of yours!" I yelled helpless to go to my son

They killed my boy, my heir! Those son of a bitches will pay!! And I'll start with that bitch Lily!

I thought as I fired a few more shots knowing the gang and I had to pull back and run, leaving my son's body behind as I heard the police sirens in the distance getting close.

With a few more shots, I see that Jack's gang had the same idea as well.

Knowing this will be the last chance to try and kill Damien, I zeroed in on him just as he was diving behind a car getting him in the leg.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I turned and ran with the rest of my men through the warehouse back entrance.

Once we were on the road and at safe distance, my adrenaline wore off and I was left in a state of shock that my boy was dead!

He's gone! He's gone, He's really gone!

" FUCK! All because of that little bitch Lily, my son is gone FOREVER!!" I screamed hitting the dashboard

" Stop at the nearest liquor store, I need a drink!" I say to Stan after I cooled down a bit

Since Damien killed my boy, I will do everything in my power to get Lily, so I can torture and kill her slowly, while I make Damien watch, just so he'll know how I feel, and Jack will really know what it's like to lose a child. I already lost Mary because of them, and now my son!

Now I'll have to make some phone calls to get my son's body back and give him a decent funeral.

In the meantime I will mourn for him and stay out of sight to let things cool down, and then I will strike when they least expect it and I'll have my revenge!

⭐⭐⭐

🌸Sorry, so short today, just a small input on Viper's point of view, vote 🌟and comment 📝 if u like 🌸