39. Casino

Lily

When the elevator doors opened I was hit with the smell and the sounds of people drinking, smoking and playing the machines.

We all stepped out of the elevators and looked around for awhile before we decided to split up because Felix wanted introduce Jack to his friend that owned the Casino and about the security around here.

While Beast, Jason, Damien and I went around playing some poker games and machines for a couple of hours till Jason found him a tall blonde and went off with her for awhile, probably to get some.

That left Beast, Damien and I to wander around until I got to tired and wanted to go. So, before we left Damien went to cash in the remaining chips that left me alone to follow Beast to the elevators.

Just as we got in front of one of the elevators it dinged and opened just as a huge dude almost big as Beast came out of nowhere and shot at Beast hitting him in the shoulder before spearing him making them both go flying inside the elevator. I was standing there in shock just watching them fight until I seen that the doors were closing. So, I hurried over and pushed them back opened just as a hand holding a cloth was placed over my mouth from someone behind me. I tried to kick and fight trying to get out of their grip but they were to fucking strong. I was getting dizzy but managed to see Beast shoot the guy in the elevator before coming out the doors holding his bloody wound while shooting at whoever had me. The last thing I seen was Beast running to catch me before I fell and passed out.

Waking up with a pounding headache I opened my eyes and looked around to see that I wasn't at the hotel any longer but in room that looked liked it could be Damion's with his vest thrown over a chair and the bed that I was laying in smelt like him. I got up and looked out the window that was there and seen I was in Jack's club.

Thinking back to the last thing I remembered was Beast and the elevators. If it wasn't for Beast the guy that grabbed me could have taken me. I hope Beast is ok from getting shot.

I'll have to thank him somehow?

Deciding to go find my father and Damien to see what happened and if Beast was ok I went over to the door and opened it to see a hallway and heard voices at the end so that's the direction I went in.

Walking into what was a kitchen I seen that Beth was serving breakfast to everyone. When Damien seen me he waved me over to sit in a chair next to him since he had food in his mouth.

" Good morning Lily would you like some breakfast?" Beth asked.

" Yes, sure if you don't mind" I said to her taking a seat next to Damien.

"Would you like some aspirin? I'm sure you might have a headache" Jack asks and everyone looked at me.

" Yeah, please" I say then ask " What happened and where's Felix? The last thing I remember is Beast and the elevators"

" Felix will be back in a little while, he went to look over the camera footage again from the casino to see if he missed anything and Damien came as soon as he heard the commotion. When Felix and I got there Felix's friend that owned the casino took care of the body's and we decided it would be safer to just come on back to the club. So Felix got your belongings from your room and after Beast was fixed up we left" Jack said

Looking at Beast sitting next to Jack " Thanks for saving me" I say to him just as Beth sat a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me along with orange juice and some aspirin.

Nodding his head once " Your welcome " he said before going back to eating.

Once breakfast was over I decided to take my business papers over to the shop and then Damien was taking me home and staying with me so I could get cleaned up and get some more rest.

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟 & comment 📝 if you like ❄⛄