Prologue

Hey , its Y/n Y/l/n . To recap , there was this earthquake and it messed me up but I survived .

Now its been two years since that incident . Me and Camila stayed strong after Shawn and Damien were out of the way .

Nothing really changed over these two years , I continued making songs all the while helping my pack with Briggan . The girls on the other hand have been making smash hit songs and more .

The girls and Camila had their breakdowns but I helped them back up . And they made sure I was in good shape too . Me , Bebe and Dua are now models and we do it in between our singing career which is not that bad .

I released my second album last year entitled ' Loves Sake ' . And it was a huge hit . This year , I am working on my third album and I still haven't made a title .

Everything seems perfect , but drama always lies ahead . But I know me and Mila will pull through .

Will trust be our guide ?

Trust is like a mirror ,
You can fix it if its broken ,
But you can still see the cracks in that mothertruckers reflection

- Beyònce

So yeah , its the sequel . And like I've said , if Assassin's Weakness gets good feedback , I'll update this more frequently . See ya !!
-Canine🐾