Chapter 31

Camila's pov

I had finally calmed down and was breathing normally enough for me to speak .

"What happened?" the girls asked me . "I-I saw Y/n , but her mom was there." I start off . "But , shes uh , gone." Ally says sadly . "I know , but I saw what happened if her mom was alive." I say . "An alternate reality?" Lauren said and I nodded .

"I-I was still with S-Shawn." I say and they all gag in disgust while I laughed softly .

"And uh , I wondered where Y/n was then I popped up in a different house." I struggle to speak . "I s-saw this woman , Y/n's mom she was c-crying." I felt Dinag rub my back .

"T-Then I found Y-Y/n's room and she w-was hooked up t-to a b-bunch of machines." I try to regain my breath . "Why?" Ally looked at me . "S-She got i-in a c-car a-accident." I whisper and they all gasp . "Was she okay?" Normani asked . Its funny that it was all a dream yet we worry so much . But I can't help it . That could have happened and it felt so real .

"S-She was . I-I was so shocked , I j-just stared . Then h-her mom came i-in and , an-" I suddenly find it hard to breath again . "Calm down Mila , deep breaths." Lauren said .

"And t-then her m-mom came in and t-they talked . Y-Y/n talked about her p-pain and s-suffering but also s-she said that s-she knew a-about her m-mom crying . S-So , she a-asked her m-mom to c-crank up the IV and k-kill her." my voice cracks at the end .

"Her m-mom said no , a-and I did t-too but they c-couldn't see or h-hear me . Y-Y/n begged her t-to do i-it and s-she did . S-She died in front o-of m-me!" I cry . The girls started to surround me and comfort me with caring words and gestures .

"I know its all a dream but I can't bare for her to leave me . And seeing her die like that makes me scared of losing her even more." I look down , ashamed . "Its okay Mila , its normal to be scared . Just know Y/n will make it back , okay?" Ally says and I nod .

I wipe the tears on my face with the back of my hand and give them a nod .

"Now come on , lets get some rest . Its late." Ally says in her motherly tone . "You going to be okay Mila?" Lauren asked . "Yeah , I'll be fine." I assure them .

We all say our goodnight's and go to out respective rooms . I changed into comfortable clothing and just laid on my bed , staring at the ceiling .

Can you blame me ? I watched as my girlfriend's mother was asked to kill her own daughter , my girlfriend . My mind started to wander off if I never met Y/n and she died like that . The mere thought of it pained my heart .

I shut my eyes tightly trying to rid the thoughts and fall asleep . Fortunately , I was able too .

Your pov

I had enough of looking at complete darkness and seeing the results of other choices I could've made .

Sure , most people would see this as a miracle but seeing either myself or others suffering gets suffocating . I really couldn't think of anyway to escape this place . Ironic , I'm in my own mind yet I can think of anything . Just then , a blinding light appeared in front of me causing me to cover my eyes with my hands .

No ones pov

Harry was sitting on the couch near the big window in Y/n's room just playing on his phone .

It was his shift to take care if her . Today was Saturday , meaning he watched in the morning and then Louis will join in the afternoon .

All of a sudden he heard the sound of groaning and movement . Harry looked up to see Y/n waking up . "What?" Y/n rasped as she stretched her arms .

"Y/n!" the boy cheers and hugs the girl .

"Harry , whats with the yelli- Y/n!" Louis came in and hugged the girl as well . "Hey , how long was I out?" Y/n asked . "A few days." Louis shrugged as the noirette's eyes widened . "Damn , I'm weak." Y/n mumbled . "Don't say that , you were stressed and passed out . And you call yourself week , most people would be out for weeks." Louis says .

Y/n nodded and tried to sit up . "Here." Louis helped the girl up . The silver-eyed girl mumbled a quick thank you before spotting her journal on the table beside her . "Did you bring this?" Y/n asked .

"Yeah , we didn't know why you passed out so we looked for clues." Harry explained .

"Speaking of me passing out , how did you help me ? From what I remember , I passed out in three in the morning with no help whatsover." Y/n said confused . "Well , you did have really useful help." Louis said , stepping aside revealing a sleeping wolf .

Your pov

I smiled at Briggan who was sleeping soundly .

I don't know what would have happened if Briggan didn't call for help . Probably not where I am now . Louis explained to me how Briggan had ran to their hotel and called them to our hotel room where I was unconscious at the time .

"And we found you're phone." Louis ended his story .

"By the way , why did you pass out?" Harry asked . "We've never got the full story , detailed." Harry asked . "

I literally felt my heart stop beating but I answered anyways . "It was my mom , the latest clip from my exposer sent another recording . With my mom's voice . I got stressted out , no one knew my mom's voice . She would never expose me , she encouraged me to embrace who I was . Yet , I still was scared . What kind of sick person know this?" I said .

Harry and Louis looked at me sadly before I spoke up . "Anyways , thanks for bringing my journal . I do have a few songs in mind." I smiled sheepishly as they laughed .

Sorry for not updating in so long . I have school now so less updates . But I will update still . See ya !!
-Canine🐾