Chapter 45

Saturday

Your pov

It was twelve o'clock . I have to go meet my friend and his uncle at three meaning I had three more hours .

Right now , I still haven't made any contact with the girls , Aunt Grace or even the whole media to be for real .

The words and threats have become more frequent . More violent and painful . Eventhough their empty threats , it still hurts at an emotional level .

I shake my head and close my phone . I stretched my numb legs and regretted it . "Ah , pins and needles." I mumble and rub my thighs with my hands . I reached for the blanket on the floor and covered myself with it . It hard for me to not to literally scream out to the world , heck the entire universe that I was home .

But lets face it , it would be stupid of me to do so . Instead , I switched on my PS4 and began playing some games I haven't played in awhile . In hopes of burning some time . I didn't really have much to do now . All the stress was gone .

Sure , the hate is still there but if I act smart and ignore it , I could just survive . Yeah , it sounds so common and cringey but if it is , why don't you do it ? 

Anyways , I got bored of dealing with salty ten-years-old whining in their microphone so I switched my console off and grabbed some cereal . I was in the kitchen when I noticed the time 2:30 pm .

My eyes widened as I stuffed the little bits of cereal in my mouth and ran to go grab my phone and keys . "Briggan!" I yelll with my mouth full . He perks up and follows me out the door , then into the car .

I jumped in the front seat , Briggan in the passenger , and I speed over to where we were supposed to meet my friend as his uncle . I didn't like him at first , but after getting to know him we made a small friendship , I guess we're getting there . 

We finally arrived and I took a glance at my phone to see it was 2:57 pm . "Atleast I'm not late." I mumble under my breath as I get out the car . 

I entered the place , which was a restaurant , and saw a familiar figure and a well-dressed man who I assume is his uncle . Or a lawyer . 

"Hey Y/n , its good to see you." he says . "You too but please don't touch me." I fake disgust . He looked hurt but I laughed and hit his arm playfully . "Just kidding." I smile and he chuckles .

"Old habits die hard huh?" he says and I shrug . 

"Oh , Y/n this is my uncle , James." he introduced . 

"Hello sir , thank you so much for helping me." I shake his hand . "No problem , you helped out my nephew and I really appreciate that even after what hes done." James said and I nod .

"So lets get this started Y/n . Time for some explaining." he smirks and I roll my eyes .

"Shut up Austin." 

Camila's pov

In the studio , me and the girls were practising our new choreography for the upcoming show tomorrow .

"Last one on the floor plays five dollars." our choreographer Johhny says . "Not me!" Lauren yells and runs for it . We all roll our eyes and walk to the floor normally .

"Yes Lauren , we all know you ain't stacked." Dinah says . "Shut up Dinah , atleast I know how to save." Lauren hisses . "Oh , get over here Ralph." Dinah cracks her knuckles and chases after the green-eyed girl .

"Can ya'll stop ? Act you're age." Ally says sternly .

"Yes mom." Dinah and Lauren mutter before walking back to their spot on the floor . "Okay girls , one more time." Johhny says . "Thats what yoy said last time." Normani groans .

"Then ten more times." he smirks and we all groan in annoyance .

|| Time Skip ||

We were all practically all sweating at this point .

Dinah and Mani were crowding in front of the only fan , Lauren was drinking water , Ally was just laying down on the ground and I was on my phone cooling down .

I opened my closed eyes and watched Mani and Dinah argue for the fan .

"Hey girl , give some room." Dinah shoved Mani a little bit . "Please , you have enough." Mani tries to push the Tongan .

"I know you didn't just do that." Dinah says sassily . "I did though." Mani sasses back . "Ladies , ladies , you're both pretty . Can you two stop now?" Lauren joins the argument .

"I'm bored." I groaned loudly . "Do something about it then!" the rest of the girls yell back .

I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my contacts . I hovered my finger over Y/n's caller ID , thinking of whether to call her or not .

I think against the idea and exit out the app and go on Instagram instead . As I was scrolling through my feed , I noticed that fans and news reporters were freaking about something .

I looked further into it and saw pictures of Y/n at the airport . There were also some of them which showed her going into a restaurant with Briggan . Only one thing crossed my mind . She came back I thought .

My eyes widened at the realisation of the thought . "She came back!" I yell out . "Who did?" Ally asked . "Y/n." I reply . "Girl , it could be just some fake news." Dinah said .

"No , no look." I showed them the pictures . "She did!" Normani screams .

"But , we weren't there to pick her up." I look down with a heavy weight on my heart .

"She would have visited us." I continued .

"Maybe we can visit her tomo-" "Sorry girls , you have a big show tomorrow . With soundcheck and all , you won't have time . Sorry girls." our manager cuts me off .

"B-But , Y/n." I mutter and try to think of a different solution .

"Sorry Mila , we can't." Mani looks at me with sad eyes .

"Thats always it . Its always we can't , we can't." I seethed . "Camz , its you're dream isn't it?" Lauren asks . I look at all of them for a minute and nod slowly .

"Yeah , okay I'll go . I just , I just hope Y/n will be there while I'm living my dream."

Why you on computer ? Go outside its so beautiful .
-Canine🐾