Chapter 44

Friday

Camila's pov

The VMA's will be on Sunday , meaning we had two days until that day .

I was just waiting for a call . Anything from Y/n . Maybe a text , but she never did . I tried myself but it always almost immediately sent me to her voicemail .

I don't know if she is trying to avoid the media by not trying to charge her phone but its just frustrating .

Being attached by the hip isn't a thing anymore now . Me and Y/n aren't close anymore . No , I won't break-up with her . I made that mistake once and it would be stupid of me to do it again .

I was so into my little rant in my head I didn't hear Dinah call me . "MILA!" Dinah yells and I flinch at her tone . "Don't tell Chee , I'm right here." I rub my eyes , giving her a glare .

"Yeah , you're physically here but you're brain is over at the Bahamas with Y/n." Dinah teases and I roll my eyes . "Whatever , what do you want?" I ask sassily .

"Well Miss Sass , its not good news." Dinah says and I raise my eyebrow . "What ? You're out of shampoo?" I joke . "No , but I am close to finishing . Anyways thats besides the point , its uh Y/n." Dinah says and I instantly get worried at the mention of my girlfriend's name .

"What happened?" I ask anxiously .

"They , they exposed her." Dinah sighs out . My eyes widened as I instinctively pulled out my phone and checked myself . It was true , people were tagging me on tweets telling me either I deserved better or supporting me .

Tweets upon tweets popped up in my notifications . Calling Y/n a freak , a monster and other names that seem awful than the last .

I covered my mouth with my hands as anger and sadness filled my heart . I dialled Y/n's number , trying to get to her but it led me to her voicemail again .

But this time , it said she was buzy .

"Whats wrong ? Did she answer?" Dinah asks .

"Its buzy."

Your pov

"Hello?" I hear his voice through the phone .

"Hey I need you're help." I ask almost immediately . "With what?" he asks . "You're uncle is a lawyer right?" I ask and he hums in response .

"Why?" he questions . "Please , will you help me or not . I have a case that needs solving." I say . "Yeah , but he is a lawyer , not a detective." he chuckles and I roll my eyes .

"Will you help me or not?" I ask as he finishes laughing . "Yeah sure , after what you've done , I should return the favor." he says and I sigh in relief .

"Okay , I'm on my way back and I'll explain everything . Just have him there. "Way back ? Way back from where?" he says .

"Thats why I have a lot of explaining to do." I mumble . "Okay , okay . When though?" he asks . "Tomorrow , three at best . At (random address)." I explain .

"And got it , see you then Y/n." he says . "Bye man , thanks." I say and end the call .

"Miss Y/l/n , we are here." the driver says in his thick Korean accent . I nod and pay him before getting out the taxi and grabbing my suitcase from the trunk .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Note to self , bring an extra pillow on flights or book it earlier when you're about to do a run for home." I mutter to myself as I rub my neck in pain .

The flight was , uncomfortable to say the least . Now I see why people book a seat instead of buying it head on cause they leave the most uncomfortable ones last .

I could have called for my private jey but it would take hours or even a day to setup with all the paperwork . All that paperwork .

Briggan had to be sectioned of somewhere else in the plane but it wasn't really anything to big .

Once we got off the plane , I was dragging my suitcase with my backpack on my back . Briggan was behind , hopefully following me .

I was wearing a face mask , a cap , a hoodie , my normal jeans and sport shoes . Getting hate on media was one thig , getting it face to face was a while other thing .

I pushed through the crowds of people with a little help from Briggan and suprisingly we didn't get noticed . I didn't know if the girls were at my place . Well theres no hurt in trying , if anything it will be a good suprise I thought .

|| Time Skip ||

Me and Briggan arrive at our front door and smile .

"Been awhile since we've been here." I whisper and unlock the door . No one was in sight and I didn't hear anyones voice so I figured that they weren't here .

I sigh in slight dissapointment and place my luggage on the couch . I knew I had to keep a low profile while I settle this with the lawyer tomorrow .

Anyways , my album Comeback was released for pre-order a few hours ago while I was in the plane .

I had sent all the songs and cover to Scooter who was suprised with my work and wasted no time in annoucing it .

Despite all the controversy right now around me , it did really well in the first few hours . People were already pre-ordering it and commenting on how excited they were .

There should really be a saying thats says , Drama always lies ahead .

Maybe it exists , maybe it doesn't but it should really do .

Maybe someone could make meme about it since those are so popular .

Done with the topic of memes , I wonder what Aunt Grace is doing right now . Even after what she has done , she was and still is a big part of my life .

She practically raised me when my parents were gone . I don't know if I would ever see her again but I just need some time . I do , everyone does .

We all need a little time .
Just not to long .

Still don't know the 'friend' . I kept it that way for effect , eventhough I seem like I'm dragging the story . The rest will be filler and a bit story . See ya !
-Canine🐾