Chapter 19

Your pov

After that , I couldn't sleep . "Damnit!" I yell and grip my hair .

I thought it was over . "Ofcourse it wasn't you idiot ! You think it will be so simple?" I yell at myself . I was stressed . I drank an entire bottle of apple juice as well . I was hlaf drunk and my emotions were all over the place .

I was sobbing in the corner of the room . My phone was in my hands and my mind felt corrupted .

I was out of my mind and was clearly not in control .

Camila's pov

I was peacefully sleeping when my phone started ringing . I groaned and shoved the phone under my pillow . But all it did was make my pillow vibrate .

I sat up and took out my phone . "Who could be calling me at this time?" I groaned . I looked at the caller ID to see it was Y/n . Me , being worried answered it immediately .

"Y/n?" I whisper softly . I can hear her sobbing heavily on the other side which made me worry even more . "Baby , whats going on?" I ask . "What does it take to be normal?" she slurs . Shes drunk . "W-What ? Whats wrong?" I ask . "Its all a lie , I'm not close at all . Its far from over." she says on the other line .

"Whats far from over?" I ask , not quite getting it . "The exposer , its not Adam , its not Damien , its not Shawn , its not the girls , ITS NO ONE!" she yells and you can hear the frustration in her voice . "Why can't they just leave me alone." she asks softly . "You have to ignore them." I say . All I really wanted to do was engulf her in a hug and tell her its alright .

"I can't ignore them , they're in my head." she sobs . My eyes widened as I listened intently . "My therapist said they would go away , they didn't . I can feel them coming back." she cries . I was shocked . Shes been seeing a therapist ? Why hasn't she told us ? I thought . I push the thought aside for now to ask her in the mornig when shes sober . Right now my priority was to help her .

"Y/n baby , get some rest okay ? You need sleep." I whisper . "No!" she yells and I hear something break . "I can't . I suffocate when I sleep." she says . "Have you slept well these past few nights?" I ask . "Does five hours count as good?" she asks . I have to tell the girls tomorrow I say to myself . "Okay then , get in bed and I'll sing you something , alright?" I say .

"Okay." she whispers . "Are you in bed now?" I ask and she hums in response .

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure

I sang softly . When I finished ? I heard her giggling on the other side . "I sang that for you." she says and I giggle .

"Why did you?" I ask . "Cause I love you." she whispers . "And I sang that cause I love you too . You've healed me so much , I want to cure you too." I say sincerely . "I love you." I hear her say . "I love you too , so much . Get some rest okay?" I say and she hangs up . I lay down on my bed a pray that Y/n could sleep tonight before I fall asleep myself .

|| Next Day ||

"So whats up Mila?" Mani asks . The girls and I were all downstairs , I had called them to tell them what I heard from Y/n yesterday .

"Did Y/n tell anyone here that she has been seeing a therapist?" I ask and they all keep quiet . "A therapist ? Why do you say that?" Lauren asks . "She called me drunk last night and said something about her therapist saying it'll get better but her nightmares are getting worst." I explain . "Call her." Ally said sternly .

I take out my phone and call her .

Your pov

I woke up with a pounding headache , and my hotel room was a mess .

My clothes and things were all over the floor . I got up and took a shower then made myself breakfast before cleaning up the mess . While I was on the couch resting , my phone started ringing . I took my phone and saw that Camila was calling me . "Hello?" I say . "Y/n , you okay?" I hear Camila ask . "Yeah why?" I say .

"Because you got drunk last night." my girlfriends says and my eyes widened . I must've called her drunk I say to myself . "What did I say?" I ask . "You've been seeing a therapist." she answers immediately . "Why didn't you tell us?" she says . "I didn't want to worry you." I whisper . "Well thats not helping , now we're more worried." I hear Ally say . The girls must be hearing this too .

"I'm sorry." I apologize . "Its okay babe , but call us anytime it gets bad okay?" she says . "Okay , I love you." I say . "Love you too." and with that I end the call .

I look down at my hands and sigh . I got up and put on my jacket and shoes . "You want to come boy?" I call the wolf and he barks at me meanig no . "Suit yourself , take care!" I yell before leaving . I was walking through the streets with my hands in my pockets and my head hung down low .

I sat down on a bench near the park and started playing on my phone . Notifications , tweets and multiple instagram posts were blowing up my phone that I had to clear everyday .

"Is this what you do know?" I hear a voice chuckle . "Try and clear up all the rumors?" the voice chuckles , almost laughing .

I look up to see an old friend and face of mine .

Who could it be ?
-Canine🐾