Chapter 29

Louis's pov

A few rings and Ally answers . "Ally hey , I need you to put me on speaker . This is kind of important." I say urgently . "Hm , yeah . Okay I'll put it on speaker." Ally says .

"Hello ? Can everyone hear me?" I say and I heard a chorus of ' yeahs ' . "Okay , I got some news about Y/n." I say .

"How is she?" I hear Camila ask almost immediately .

"Shes fine , but what happened was I was just chilling in the room when her eyelids squinted . So , I called the doctor and he did some tests." I explain .

"And?" they ask . "She has a fifty percent chance of waking up again." I say and I heard them all cheer .

Camila's pov

A fifty percent chance that Y/n could wake up .

A fifty percent chance she could help us get rid of that exposer .

A fifty percent chance for her to come back to my arms .

I couldn't wipe the huge smile on my face as Louis told us the news . "Looks like someones excited." Dinah teases and I blush . "I can't help it." I mumble .

"Anything else?" I ask . "No , but I promise to call again if anything happens." Louis says . "Thanks." Ally said . "No problem , Y/n means a lot to a lot of us." he says . "She really does." Lauren says . "Alright bye girls." he says . "Bye!" we say in harmony .

If you're wondering what happened between me and Lauren , we're getting along again .

Sure , she still has a crush on Y/n but it looks like she has taken quite the liking to Ally which is really cute . "What you thinking about Mila?" Dinah asked . "None of you're business." I stick my tongue out at her . "Okay , okay . No need to be so harsh." Dinah said .

"I swear Mila if you were being a dirty child , I will not hesitate to drown you." Ally threatened .

Everyone just laughed at me while I pouted . "Lo , you aren't going to do anything?" I ask . "No , why?" she said innocently . "Shes being threatening!" I exclaim .

"Not a big deal for me." Lauren shrugs and I groan . "If Y/n were here right now , I would have her chase you out of the state." I mumble .

"Aw , is Mila going to call her girlfriend for help?" Normani teased . "Shut up!" I groan loudly .

That was how lunch went , we ate while they made fun of me and each other to make it fair . But still it was really fun , just wish Y/n was here with us .

We paid the bill and got out of McDonalds and got in the SUV . I stared out the window as the rest of the girls talked and laughed . I really wasn't in the mood for anything .

"Whats wrong Mila?" Lauren asks . "Just thinking." I sigh . "Come on now , Y/n wouldn't want you to be all gloomy like this , wouldn't she?" Ally says . "Wheres the bubbly personality Camila , the one Y/n loves so dearly." Lauren says and I smile .

"Okay , I'll try." I show the a small smile . "Thats my girl." Lauren says . I look at Dinah and Normani to see them smirking . "What?" I ask .

"THATS MY GIRL!" they sang together . "Children I tell you." Ally mumbles . "Shut up mom." Dinah says .

"What did you say?" Ally says sternly . "Swag up mom?" Dinah says nervously . "If we weren't in the SUV , I would have taken my slipper and beat you with it." Ally growls . "Yeah but we are so you can't." Dinah challenges .

"Just you wait , just you wait." Ally lays back in her seat . "I feel like I'm in a lot of trouble dawg." I hear Dinah whisper . "Yeah , any other news Sherlock?" Normani said as she rolled her eyes . "Wow , why can't I get a bodyguard?" Dinah says .

"Hey Chancho , can I-" before she could even finish that sentence I cut her off . "No , hands off Cheechee." I say . "And I'm assuming I can't borrow Lauren for a day?" Dinah says and we all nod .

"I mean , she has to be on Ally's side . If anything she would help Ally beat you." Normani says and we all start laughing except for Dinah .

"Wow , okay that hurt." Dinah says . "Do you need some lemon for that burn?" Ally asks . "No , why would I put lemon on a burn that already hurts?" Dinah asks .

"To make it hurt more." Ally says and puts on her sun glasses and we all start laughing again . "Yo , she just swagged you." Normani says and Dinah huffs .

These girls I thought .

Your pov

I was back in oblivion .

Nothing .

Atleast here I won't have to see anyone else suffer . If I had to do this for the rest of my life to see no one suffer ever again , I would do it . Then again , it would be really boring here .

I watched the empty space in front of me in deep thought . I still couldn't shake the fact I saw a different alternate version of the world .

It sounded like something that came straight out of a movie or book but it was so real to me .

Atleast now I know what would have happened if things turned out differently . I started to wonder if I could see the outcomes of other scenarios on my life if I had made another decision .

I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed in the woods I thought .

The atmospere around me started to change as trees started to grow from the ground underneath me .

It was the forest me and Briggan lived in . I ghosted around until I stumbled upon a familiar looking cabin . My cabin .

I went through the walls to see me but older and Briggan . Looks like we had an okay lifestyle . I was still making Youtube videos and Briggan was just chilling . But what I noticed clearly was that my eyes were cracked .

I then realised that if I haven't chose to make my own music then I wouldn't have met Camila .

I'll be honest , I was lonely in the forest . And this was if I never made music . Meaning I never met my special someone , Camila . That means my alternate self wasn't stable and just crumbled under pure pressure and loneliness .

I didn't like the outcome of this and tried to get out . The cabin and myself begin to fade away and I was back in the darkness .

I then learned that I should be greatful for how things turned out now . I had Camila , the girls , great friends and Briggan at my side .

I wouldn't have it any other way .

You told me to update so here it is ! Yeah !
-Canine🐾