Chapter 1

Your pov

I groaned as she felt a heavy weight on her abdomen . "Y/n ! Wake up!" my girlfriend for two years said .

"Wake me up inside!" I sang groggily . Mila laughed at me and tried to pry me off my bed . "Please wake up babe . I'm hungry." the brunette begged me . "Ask Als to make breakfast then." I yawned . "But she's sleeping!" Mila exclaimed . I groaned one final time before sitting up slowly .

I felt my spine shiver when my bare feet touched the cold floor but it slowly faded when I started to walk .

I headed downstairs and made everyone pancakes and waffles . The girls were staying over , Mila obviously already staying here with me . Bebe and Dua were at theirs because they had a photo shoot yesterday . As for Briggan he is in his own room , yes own room , doing his own thing . Probably sleeping .

Eversince Damien and Shawn were arrested , I felt the weight of world lift off my shoulders .

I was so in my own thoughts , I didn't notice Mila enter the kitchen until she spoke up . "Whats cookin' good lookin'." Camila said . "Worst pick up line but I love you for it." I said pinching her cheeks .

I heard a loud bark followed by loud steps on the stairs . I took a piece of meat and threw it , Briggan catching it and eating the chuck of meat . "Is this some kind of special routine?" Dinah yawned , descending from the stairs .

"Its normal . Well I have to get used to it when I start living with her." Mila said hugging me side . "Ugh , not now Chancho . Its real early and your already making us feel lonely." Dinah said , Mila sticking her tongue out at the Polynesian .

I laugh at the their interaction and served breakfast . Ally , Mani and Lauren came down and we all had breakfast together . And a little food war .

Now all of us were chilling watching Riverdale on Netflix . I wasn't a big fan of it but I was watching it cause Ally and Lauren were all out emo for this . "Geez Als , you even look like those emo's that say ' here is my husband , his name is Count Dracula and he is a hundred and fifty four this year '." Y/n joked .

Ally glared at me and I raised my hand in defense . "Babe , I'm cold." Mila cuddled into my side . "Here." I said . I transformed into my wolf form and cuddled with Mila . Most people would tell me ' your abusing your form ' but I say its okay . Its worth for the ones you love .

And Camila is no exception .

"Why doesn't she do that for us?" Dinah whines . "Cause she loves me." Camila says and hugs me tighter , making me whimper . "Oh shoot , I'm so sorry babe." Camila apologizes and I look at her telling her its alright .

The girls all laugh and continued to talk to one another while I laid my head down and closed my eyes . Its been a real ride and I don't regret it one bit . "Hey Y/n/n , when are you going to work on your third album ? We want to help." Lauren said . I shrugged and continued to rest .

Maybe I should start working on it .

I changed back into my human form making Camila pout . I laugh at her and kiss her temple before taking out my song book and pen . "I need insperation." I groaned .

Just then , we heard loud knock on the door . I stood up and opened the door to see my aunt , Aunt Grace . "Aunt Grace ! What are you doing here?" I greeted . "Why , you don't want me here?" she raised her eyebrow and I shook my head . "N-No , its just that." I scratched my neck nervously . "Its okay sugar plum . I'm kidding." Aunt Grace laughs .

"Phew okay , come on in." I open the door for her to enter .

"Girls ! We have a guest!" I yell . Me and Aunt Grace go to the living room and all the girl greet her . "Hey Aunt Grace , here to teach us some new roast skills?" Dinah asks . Aunt Grace chuckles and shakes her head . "Just here to see my niece and her friends." she replied .

"So , hows the misses?" she asks me and I blush . "We're fine Aunt Grace." Camila laughs . Aunt Grace laughs lightly before she looks at me seriously .

"Uh , Y/n . I need to speak to you." she says seriously . I immediately get nervous but I hide my expression .

I follow behind her into the my personal studio and wait for her to speak . "Okay , Y/n . When I say this , I need you to keep calm alright?" she asks me . "No promises." I reply making her nod . "Fair enough." she clears her throat . "Y/n." she trails off . "Aunt Grace , just tell me." I say , trying to speed up the process .

"Okay , Y/n . Someone told them." she said . "What?" I ask not believing what she had just said .

"Who told them?" I ask , gripping my hair .

"I have no idea , but someone told the media you are a werewolf." she says . "Ah damn , when I'm about to release my third album too." I grunt in frustration . "Do you think it could be on of the girls?" Aunt Grace suggests . "No . No , the would never." I say .

"I have to keep a low profile now." I conclude .

I knew this would happen , but I didn't know it would be so soon . Could be one of the girls ? No . I trust them .

I leave the studio and meet the girls down in the living room . "Girls , I need to go on vacation." I announce . "What ? Your album?" Ally asks me . "I'll work on it in the meantime . I have to keep a low profile?" I say sadly . "Then let me come with you." Camila says , standing up .

"No , I can' risk your girls career for my own." I smile . "But why all of a sudden?" Normani asks . "Someone has revealed my identity as a werewolf . I know media will ask me about it and-" I was about to finish but Camila cut me off . "It will stress you out . Don't worry baby , we understand and we got your back." Camila assures and all the girl nod in agreement .

"Could it have just be Shawn or Damien?" Dinah suggests . "Well first of all , none of them can access their phones or anything . And I doubt that their family members would either . Even if they did , we could just check social media and verify." I said .

"Anyway , nevermind that." I say .

"I leave in five days , so lets make it the best." I clap and all the girls cheer .

Alright , who could have done it ?

Well , here it is . The sequel . As you can see it is more of a detective book . But still there will be text chapter and so on . See ya !!
-Canine🐾