Chapter 22

Your pov

It was the next day and I was getting ready to go to the studio . "You want to tag along bud?" I ask my furry companion . He barks at me , waging his tail . "I take that as a yes , or else I have done a grave mistake." I whisper and he bites my leg softly . 

"Ow , no biting." I pat his head and he lets go . I quickly head over to the nightstand beside the bed and grab my journal then put in my backpack along with my laptop . I sling the backpack over my shoulders and get going .

"Now , no wasting time . Lets get a move." I say leaving the room , Briggan following close behind . Walking to places was now a daily routine , taking in the fresh air and admiring the city . The studio that Scooter booked for me was ten minutes away . Four minutes into walking , I was already hungry . We stopped by at the nearest McD and ordered chciken nuggets , a double cheese burger and coke . Me and Briggan sat at a nearby bench and ate our food . 

I was eating peacefully when I got a call by Aunt Grace . "Hello?" I ask with a mouth full . "Bad time?" I hear her say . "Sort of." I say and swallow the remaining food in my mouth . "Okay I'm good." I sigh . "Great , now I called to ask how are you?" she asks . "I'm good , why do you ask?" I question curiously . "Camila told almost everyone that she knew that you were seeing a therapist." she laughs lightly .

"I should've known." I giggle softly . "Now that thats out of the way , how is my niece's album going?" she asks . "Its going great , I found a few people I want to collab with." I smirk . "One of them being Louis right?" she says and I roll my eyes playfully at how much he wanted to collab with me . "Yeah I am." I say . "Who else?" Aunt Grace asks . "The rest I won't tell but I really want to collab with Mila." I say .

"Good idea ! You two would make a hit , well a hit!" she cheers and I chuckle . "Despite you're cool atitude , you still have some aunty sense in you." I joke . "And what is aunty sense ? Care to explain?" I hear her say seriously . I immediately got nervous and laughed nervously .

"U-Uh." I stuttered . "Its okay Y/n , I get it and don't judge me . Aunty sense is the cool sense." she says and I sigh in relief .

"Miss Grace , we have a meeting." I hear another voice in the background . "Okay then , I'll see you later dear . Call if anything happens . Bye." she says . "Alright I will , bye!" I say and end the call . I put my phone back in my pocket and throw the rubbish into a bin and continue our way to the studio .

We reached the building where the studio was and entered . I walked over to the front desk and asked the lady which level it was .
"Scooter Braun이 어느 스튜디오를 예약 했습니까?" I said in Korean .

(A/N I am so sorry if this is wrong , I have no idea how to speak Korean at all)

"스튜디오 75, 레벨 8." she replied with a smile . I thanked her and headed to the elevators and pressed the up button . The elevator bell dinged and Briggan went in first before I did . I rolled my eyes playfully and pressed the number 8 . Me and Briggan were jamming out a bit in the elevator when I noticed there was a security camera in the corner ceiling of the elevator .

I waved at the camera shyly before looking down at my feet . Way to embarass yourself genius I say to myself . The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened . Me being embarassed sprinted out of the elevator and into studio 75 .

I open the door and let Briggan in before going in myself then closing the door behind me . I took out my journal and laptop from my backpack then place them down on the floor in the middle of the room .

There was no space on the couch since Briggan has already occupied the entire couch and there was no space on any of the tables because they had some important things on it that I couldn't bother to know .

I got in the little recording booth and made sure it was recording . The beat started playing and I started singing .

(Play Let Me Go Hailee Steinfield , Alesso)

You made plans and I, I made problems
We were sleeping back to back
We know this thing wasn't built to last and
Good on paper, picture perfect
Chased the high too far, too fast
Picket white fence, but we paint it black

Ooh, and I wished you had hurt me harder than I hurt you
Ooh, and I wish you wouldn't wait for me but you always do

I've been hoping somebody loves you in the ways I couldn't
Somebody's taking care of all of the mess I've made
Someone you don't have to change
I've been hoping
Someone will love you, let me go
I've been hoping
Someone will love you, let me go

It's been some time, but this time ain't even
I can leave it in the past
But you're holding on to what you never had
It's good on paper, picture perfect
Chased the high too far, too fast
Picket white fence, but we paint it black

Ooh, and I wished you had hurt me harder than I hurt you
Ooh, and I wish you would have waited for me but you always do

I've been hoping somebody loves you in the ways I couldn't
Somebody's taking care of all of the mess I've made
Someone you don't have to change
I've been hoping
Someone will love you, let me go
I've been hoping
Someone will love you, let me go (go, go, go)

I've been hoping somebody loves you in the ways I couldn't
Somebody's taking care of all of the mess I've made
Someone you don't have to change
I've been hoping
Someone will love you, let me go

I finished singing and looked at stopped the recording manually .

I re-listened to myself and smiled . I informed my fans on Instagram and Twitter before posting it on my Youtube channel and Vevo channel . "Lets hope Lauren can move on , yeah?" I look at Briggan as the video began to load .

The song was to good to leave out . See ya !!
-Canine🐾