Chapter 40

Your pov

"If you two create a forest fire , I will physically harm you." I threaten .

Niall and Harry have been trying to make a campfire for this camping trip and they've been arguin non-stop .

"We won't mom." both of them say and I gag in disgust . "Ew no , I am not you're mom." I say and back away .

"The tents are all already set up , yours is the black and white one." Louis came up to me and I smile thankfully .

"Thanks Lou." I say and he nods . "Dinner will probably be done in thirty minutes though . You okay with that?" he asks .

"Its alright , I was going to go out and explore for a moment." I told him and he smiles .

I whistle for Briggan to come over and he comes running over .

"You want to go around boy?" I ask and he barks , wagging his tail .

I smile and gesture for him to follow me .

We started wandering around the forest . We passed by a lake but it was to late to swim and I wasn't in the mood at all .

I was balancing on a tree branch while Briggan was walking below me . I sat down on the branch , overseeing everything .

The tree was on a small hill alone and I could see the campsite the boys made from here .

The sky was a beautiful shade of dark blue with stars decorating it further .

I then heard wolves howling and looked off into the distance to see a pavk of wolves .

I knew this all to well .

They were mourning their fallen alpha . How I know ?

Flashback

Little Y/n was holding onto her mom's white fur as they passed by the wolves .

Y/n and her mom stopped in front of them all , beside Nebula and looked at the full moon .

"Mama , I miss dad." little Y/n whispers to her mom .

Before they had left , her mom told her that they were going to mourn her father with the rest of the pack .

The wolf looked at her and put her forehead against Y/n's .

They pulled away and Y/n wiped away her tears .

The wolves started howling , along with Y/n's mom .

Y/n being the only human kid there , howled along with them .

Flashback

I didn't know I was crying until I felt the tangy taste at my lips .

I wipe them away , trying to keep strong .

I climbed down the tree to see Briggan staring at the wolf pack already . I sighed loudly and the entire pack snapped their heads at us .

I glanced at Briggan to see if they were by any chance a threat .

Three wolves came up to us and I immediately changed into my wolf form .

By looking at them , I could tell this was their Beta and two Omegas .

Me and Briggan knelt down and they did the same .

Soon , the rest of the pack were around us and we all were howling at the moon . I felt a tear drop from my eyes and I let it fall .

I then heard Louis calling for us .

"Y/n!" he yells . The Beta wolf was alarmed for a moment but I calmed them down .

I changed back to my human form and whistled for Briggan to come along .

|| Time Skip ||

Me and Briggan were outside the tent stargazing .

The rest of the boys were already asleep but I couldn't get any shut eye nor could Briggan .

I pulled out my notebook from my backpack and started writing a song idea that just came to mind .

I was so into writing , I didn't notice the presence beside . I felt someone staring and looked to the side to see a pair of eyes staring right at me .

I jumped back and looked at the silhoutte . It , didn't have one . It was just a pair of eyes .

Before I could even get a single word out it had vanished .

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head . I'm going insane I thought myself .

With lack of sleep for me , I guess I'm starting to see hallucinations . If Camila heard this she would nost likely kill me I thought .

I looked at the page of lyrics I wrote and thought whether to continue or leave it be to sleep .

The lyrics were done . All I was missing was a beat .

I then got a lightbulb and pulled out my lattop . I started looking through my files until I found the one with the beats I made with Marshmello .

I clicked on it and looked for the one with no name .

I plugged in my earphones so the sound wouldn't wake or disturb anyone .

Soon , I found myself matching the lyrics and beat . Then , I was done .

I smiled to myself and felt my eyes grow heavier . I got up and got in the tent that Louis made and let myself fall asleep .

|| Next Morning ||

I woke up to the boys arguing over something .

I got up lazily and unzipped the tent .

"It is way to early for this." I groaned at Zayn and Harry who seem to be arguing over what to eat .

"Sorry Y/n , I just wanted to say we should eat here like we're supposed to." Harry glared at Zayn .

"Forget the camping experience . Would you really want to miss the chance of having McDonalds for breakfast." Zayn bribed .

"So , its up to you Y/n . What do you want?" Louis asked and I shrugged .

"Do whatever you want . I'm going to wander around for awhile." I tell them and he nods .

"Just be back before 9 . We leave then." he says and I hum in response .

Me and Briggan start walking off until we we're far enough for me to change into my wolf form .

I then remembered the lake we passed by last night .

I ran in that direction , Briggan behind me .

Time for some fresh breakfast

I am no joke really hungry .
-Canine🐾