Chapter 46

Sunday

Your pov

"Ngahhhhhh." I groaned loudly , rubbing my eyes .

I was at the venue for the VMA's with Briggan at four in the morning . We have to be here earlier to get everything set up here before everyone else .

Scooter didn't want anymore suspicions on me .

Not like its going to really do much . Paparazzi have already snatched photos of me here and they've already been posted all over the news . Most people were glad that I came back , some were mad that the monster came back and the rest of them had mixed emotions .

I missed Camila , I truly did . But I promised myself that I would come back to her when I know I've gotten better . By today hopefully .

My performance was today around 9 pm . I had plan and it did not include me coming out as a furry .

Thankfully .

Camila's pov

This was it I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror .

The VMA's were tonight . Five hours .

The girls were all chilling downstairs while I was upstairs trying to calm my nerves .

I would normally have Y/n here to help me but shes not here . To be honest I really don't know how we're still together .

I know I love her , I do . I just hope it isn't her that leaves me this time .

Picking myself back up from my own meltdown , I straightened out my shirt and went downstairs to the girls . "How you doing Mila?" Ally asked in her usual motherly tone . "I'm fine Als." I tried reassuring the older girl .

"Okay , if you say so." Ally says , dropping the subject . "You girls remember the choreo right?" Normani asked , hinting at something .

"Yes , but since you so desperately want to show you're dancing skills , go ahead." Lauren rolls her eyes . Normani smiles and skips over to the open space in the living room .

"Nah uh girl , come here so you learn to show some respect to you're queen." Dinah sasses and follows behind her .

It was a dance battle while the rest of us tried to watch the TV . In the distance , we hear something shatter . "What now?!" Ally screeches and walks over to the two before giving them a lecture .

Me and Lauren looked at each other before we burst out laughing . "Another person joins the fray." I say and Lauren giggles .

"Look Camz." Lauren said slowly and I turned to look at her .

"I know things are still weird between us but I just want you to know that I won't take her from you." she said and I smiled slightly .

"Besides I have Ally." the girl smirks .

"Are you trying to compare girlfriends now?" I fake offense . She shakes her head with a small chuckle .

"If I did , it would go on forever." Lauren says and I nod in agreement .

"Babe ! Dinah bit me!" Ally yelled . Lauren immediately perks up with an amused expression .