Chapter 21

Your pov

Right now , me and the One Direction boys were jamming out to the songs that were playing on my phone .

"Damn Y/n , I need some of those songs on mine." Liam says . "I recommend On & On and Unlike Pluto." I suggest . "Who is he?" Zayn asks me . "This cool guy that makes music." I say . "Well , okay then." Zayn says . He then plugs in his earphones and checks his phone .

"Anyways , hows the album?" Louis asks me . "Its , going good . I have six songs now in total." I smile . "Good , good." he says and I could immediately tell he wanted something . "Actually , I need help on this song and I need someone to sing it with." I say casually . "Maybe you could help?" I ask him and he looked at me . "Ofcourse I would!" he cheers .

He noticed my amused features and scratched his neck nervously . "Was I , uh , obvious?" he asks . "A mile away obvious." I chuckle and he pushes me slightly . "Whats the song about?" he questions . "Its about someone who is trying to avoid falling in love with someone , because they believe they will be fine at the end." I explain and he nods . "Not about you?" he assures . "Not about me." I confirm .

"I don't know if you know , but I'm pretty damn happy with my relationship with Camila." I say proudly .

"Lucky." he mumbles and I stick my tongue out at him . "So , when do you want to start working on this song?" he asks . "The day after tomorrow." I say . "Good , I'm free the whole day that day." he says and I smile . "Then its settled." I smirk . "Y/n!" I hear Zaym yell . "What?" I yell back . "Why didn't you tell me about Unlike Pluto ? He's music is great!" he exclaims . "Well now you know." I chuckle .

We continued to mess around in the hotel room until Liam suggested we do something . "How about a live stream?" Liam says and we all agree . Each of us seperately tweeted out about the live then we used Harry's phone to start it .

"And we are live!" Zayn said clapping . I was behind them , waiting to be revealed . "So as you all know , we are in Korea for our tour." Harry starts off . "And I was walking around until I found an old friend." Louis says and I pop out from behind . "Hello!" I greet the watchers and a bunch of them responded . "Oh , LittleKittieKnittie asked , why is Y/n in Korea ? Why are you in Korea?" Harry wiggles his eyebrows at me .

"I am here for a vacation." I smile at the camera . "Y/n another asks , when will you come back sad face?" Louis reads out . "In a month more . I hope." I whisper the last part . "Okay , babymamba asks , what is you're favourite song at the moment?" Liam says . "Definetely Worst In Me by Unlike Pluto." Zayn says . "I just showed him that a few minutes ago." I point out . "Yeah but its still good." Zayn exclaims and we all laugh .

"Alright , 1ddream asks , will there be a collab between us?" I say . "Lets hope." I say and the rest agree . We continued answering fans questions before we ended the live stream with us promoting the boys tour .

"Oh shoot , sorry guys I got to go." I say hurriedly . "What , why?" Harry pouts . "I left Briggan in the room . I don't want him to be lonely or in danger." I explain , putting on my shoes . "See you boys later!" I wave . "See you!" they all yell and I left .

I quickly zipped up my jacket and ran back to the hotel room . I reached the building only for people to stare at me weirdly , probably because I was running . I swiped my keycard and entered the room to see Briggan by his food bowl with his head down , whimpering . "Aw , good things I came in time boy . Here." I have him some meat and treats .

"Glad I ran back." I mumble to myself . My legs were on fire after running so much and they practically gave up on me when I reached the couch . I was on my phone , scrollinh through youtube to see if there was anything to entertain me . I eventually gave up and got up to get something to drink . "I swear , phones are just like cocaine." I say as I stumble to the kitchen .

I poured myself a cup of mineral water and start drinking that .

I heard my phone going off and I go and check on it to see Camila calling on video call . I answer to see the rest of the girls and Camila in the middle . "Hey Y/n!" they say in perfect harmony . "Hi ladies." I greet . "How are you ? Are you sleeping well?" Ally asks . "Yes mom , I am." I roll my eyes playfully . "We saw you're live stream with One Direction and Mila over here was super jealous." Dinah pinches her cheeks and I chuckle .

"Sorry babe , maybe one day I can introduce you to them . I know you guys only met wh-" I was talking but Mani cut me off . "No , no , no . She wasn't jealous that you got to meet them . Well that , but because they were ' to close for comfort '." Mani says , making air quotations with her fingers .

"Really ? Aw sorry." I apologize . "Its okay , just know that you're mine okay?" Camila says sternly and I nod , laughing . In the corner of my eye , I see Lauren frowning . "Girls , can I talk to Lauren for a second?" I ask and they all nod then leave . "So what do you want to talk about?" Lauren asks . "Lauren , stop . I know how you feel but you have Ally now . I though you were happy?" I say and she looks down . "I do , its just that , I still can't let go of you." Lauren sighs .

"Lauren like I said , you're a wonderful girl and deserve the world . Unfortunately , I can't give you that . Someone will love you , okay ? And that someone is Ally." I advice and she nods . "Treat her right okay ? Or I will haunt you at night." I joke and she smiles . "Okay , tell the girls I said bye . Bye Laur." I say . "I will , bye Y/n." she waves then ends the call .

I couldn't Lauren hang on to me for to long . It will only crush Ally , so I asked Scooter to book me a studio for tomorrow morning . Lauren texted me saying she was sorry and that she was just confused . Instead of texting back , I sent her a voice message .

Someone will love you , let me go

Sorry to those who actually like being with Lauren but this is a Camila and you so , sorry ?
-Canine🐾