Chapter 17

Your pov

I'd never thought I'd ever do this , but here I am . Interrogating my friends as if they were suspects .

I had no choice , my trust for everyone was slowly crumbling . "I'm sorry Lo , I have too." I sigh . "Its okay , we understand if you suspect us but just know that we would never do this." she says encouragingly . I smile slightly and pull out my notes . "Woah , thats a lot of notes." the Cuban laughs . "Yeah , I noted down a lot of things." I say . "Okay Laur , who did you talk to last?" I ask carefully .

"Camz." she says and I write it down . "I want you to answer this one honestly , do you have a grudge on me?" I ask . Internally , my heart felt heavy . She kept quiet . "Laur , just sp-" but I got cut off when she spoke . "I still loved you." she says , barely audible for me to hear . "What?" I say . "I loved you , but I let Camz have you . I thought I would be fine , but to be honest . These feelings won't go away . But I would never expose you though I swear." she says , a few tears rolling down her cheeks .

"Laur." I say . "You're a great girl , but sadly I wasn't made for you . We both know that we aren't made to be . I'll admit , I loved the moments we had together but I know and believe that someone out there is perfect for you . Someone will love you , okay ? Let me go." I say and she smiles sadly then nods . "Thanks , glad we could still stay friends." she wipes her tears . "Me too." I smile .

"Okay Lo , last question." I say . "Can you say whats on the paper." I say , showing her a piece of paper that had the words ' Trust is key . Who do you trust? ' . The words that my exposer said . "Trust is key . Who do you trust?" Lauren says and I nod . "Okay , you're good . Call in Ally." I say and she nods before leaving .

Then , Ally comes in . "Alright Ally , I'll try to make this as quick as possible." I say making her smile . "Who was the last person you last talked too?" I ask . "I , last talked to my dad." she said . "Sweet , okay." I write it down . "Alright , Ally be honest with me . Do you have anything against me ? Anything at all?" I ask . "Uh." she drags . "Ally , its okay . Go on." I encourage her .

"I like Lauren." she says quickly making me smirk . "Say again?" I tease . "I liked Lauren , I got jealous when you two dated but I would never expose you . We already lost you once and we don't plan on losing you again." she says and I smile . "Thanks Als , and don"t worry I will absolutely set you up with Laur." I say and she looks at me excitedly . "Really?" she squeals and I nod .

"Last one Als , read what it says on this piece of paper." I said showing her the same paper I showed Lauren . She read the words outloud and I dismissed her and asked her to call in Dinah . Out of everyone , Ally seemed the least suspicious .

I hear Dinah clear her throat and I look to see the Polynesian on the screen . "Okay Dinah , who did you last talk too?" I ask . "Wow , already getting to bussiness ? And I last talked to my family." she says . "Good , good . Dinah , I want you to be honest with me . Do you have a grudge , revenge plot on me?" I ask and she sighs . "Dinah?" I call her and she looks at me .

"You're just to perfect." she says . "Excuse me?" I say , not quite hearing her . "You're to perfect Y/n , you're looks , you're voice , everything . You're to perfect." she says . "Hey Dinah , look at me." I say seriously . "I am not perfect . Don't you remember what I am ? Its not easy , I have problems too . To me , you're an inspiring young lady , the way you take care of you family . Not everyone is perfect but trust me I am not either." I say . She smiles at me and I ask my last question .

"Okay Ms Finah , say whats on the paper." I show the paper and she reads it out . Nope , not her either I say to myself .

"Okay thanks Dinah , now can you call in Mani." I say and she nods then leaves . Mani came in next and I ask her the same questions . "Mani , who did you talk last too?" I ask . "My mom." she says and I nod . "Okay , now be honest with me , do you have anything against me?" I question . She shuffles in her seat nervously before answering .

"Nothing . Nothing at all." she says and I smile . "Last one Mani , can you say whats on the paper?" I ask and she does .

"Okay then , thank you Mani . You can go all call in Camila now." I say and she leaves . Lastly , my girlfriend comes in and I ask her the same three questions . "Alright babe , who did you talk last too?" I say . "Lauren." she answers . "Do you have anything against me at all?" I say . "Yeah , that you won't come back." she pouts and chuckle . "Last one baby , say this please." I show her the same paper I showed the rest of the girls .

"Trust is key . Who do you trust?" she says .

"Thanks Mila , thats all for now . I'll call you once I'm done." I say . "You better ! Bye baby!" she says . "Bye." I say and end the call .

"Well atleast that made a bit more secure." I whisper . I look at the paper , all the girls had something against me . Not major things , minor but Mani didn't have anything against me and she took the shortest time to interrogate . She really did want to get that over with I say to myself . Its either she was just upset that I still suspect them or something else . I'll figure it out soon .

I have too

Thanks for 1000 reads guys , I've been trying to finish these chapters faster for you guys cause I have more books in store . A little hint is , who is the queen of Yanderes ? See ya !!
-Canine🐾