Chapter 14

Your pov

It was 9 pm when Camila said she had to go to bed . Me being the understandable girlfriend I am , let her .

I know how important sleep is to everyone .

I on the other hand stayed up all night , trying to piece together who could my exposer be . I took a sip of my cup of coffee and types away on my laptop . I couldn't get anything . Its not easy . Finding out who someone is by just their voice is hard , especially when they imitate other people .

Shawn and Damien would be my first suspect . Would be , if they weren't in prison for the next four months . I sighed and scratched my head out of frustration . I know I'm in a bad situation . My frustration and confusion is getting ahead of me , causing me to suspect my closest of friends . My family , I only have Aunt Grace .

I clear my head of any more useless thoughts and focus on my laptop . I had mountains of notes that I wrote in my notebook I bought . Funny enough , I don't have any names on there . Not a single one . I was to scared . Scared to suspect my friends . Scared they would think I didn't trust them , but to be honest , I don't know anymore .

I could even remember Camila's shocked tone when I told her that I didn't one hundred percent trust them .

I tried finding my suspect by sensing the atmosphere . Either they give off the weird vibe or just somethings off with them to me . No one did , just my imaginations . I felt sick . I was practically a puppet to the exposer . I curse underneath by breath as these thoughts clouded my mind . I push them aside and continue on looking for clues .

Nothing . Nope . Empty .

I was losing hope , and fast . I didn't know what I was expecting . I mean from only hearing the person's voice , I won't get far with that . I groaned in frustration for what felt like the millionth time today . "What now?" I whisper to myself . Briggan was asleep so I couldn't talk to him .

I looked at the time to see it was 2:19 pm . I didn't dare to procrastinate , if I did I wouldn't stop . I missed the girls , my friends and my girlfriend , I needed to see them . So I have to clear this up , which means no breaks . I hated that idea of no breaks , but I was getting desperate . I was re-listening to all the audios from the past two weeks when I received a text message . Who would text me at this time ? I say to myself .

I take out my phone to see an unknown number text me .

134-55-9786 : Its not good to stay up late

I was weirded out . No one knew I was awake . Not even Camila . I was here in Korea with only Briggan and no one else .

I text back the unknown number .

Y/n : Who are you ?

I know I never learn , I had an encouter with a terorrist , that one time with Shawn and all with what ? A text . Do I learn ? No . The person didn't answer and I started to worry whether he or she is revealing my exact location or hacking my bank account . Or maybe both .

After five minutes , they didn't text back . I left the text message and continued doing what I was doing then I eventually forgot about it .

|| Next Day ||

I woke up to see myself on my laptop . I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock , it was 10 am . "Not much sleep but it'll have to do." I mumble quitely .

I stretched before going to the shower and taking a well needed bath . I threw some casual clothes on and headed downstairs to eat at the lobby . I finished and went on a little walk . You know to get my mind off things . I reached a nearby park and sat on one of the benches . My phone was buzzing in my pocket so I pulled it out to see Aunt Grace calling me . I answered .

"Hello?" I greet . "Hey hun!" I hear Aunt Grace's cheery voice . "How are you doing?" I ask politely . "Fantastic , just wish you were here . Anyways , I wanted to inform you." she said . "What is it?" I ask anxiously . "I don't really want to push you but , who do you trust?" Aunt Grace asked . "Camila and you." I reply honestly . "The girls?" she said , in the same shocked tone as Camila .

"I don't know anymore."

"Its okay darling , just hang in there." she says sweetly . "Yeah , I'll try." I chuckle . "You better , bye sweetie!" she says . "Bye." I say before hanging up . Theres the second person thats given me the same reaction . I mean who wouldn't ? I basically said that I don't trust my best friends . I felt cornered . I couldn't breath . I was suffocating .

I break out of my dark thoughts and stand up and head back to the hotel . I need a rest I say to myself . I know it was only 11 am but I didn't sleep much and I needed this .

I fluffed up my pillows before sinking into the bed comfortably then my eyes fell closed .

I was in a dark room with a dim lightbulb hanging in the middle of the ceiling .

I was feeling claustrophobic . There was no door , no window , just walls . Walls that felt like they were closing in on me . I started to bang on the wall with my fists . It was getting smaller . "Help!" I yell out in agony . The walls closed in on me further , almost crushing me . I felt my bones squeeze tightly against each other as I try to regain my breath . I screamed out for help . Any help .

I woke up , a cold sweat on my forehead . "What is happening to me." I say to myself . "Its probably all the lack of sleep." I whisper .

Whoever this exposer is , they're suffocating me . And I need to breath ...

Who do you think is the exposer ? Tell me ! See ya !!
-Canine🐾