Run Run Run

The group found themselves travelling into the malodourous troll cave, where the treasures of the troll's victims were kept. The pungent smell and thick air stuck in their throats causing them to cough and choke, the company set out to separate parts of the cave, each unearthing their own amounts of treasure.

The girls found themselves separated from the rest of the group each discovering their own part of the cave. Cece watched as the king picked up a sword with a thick layer of cobwebs surrounding it. As Gandalf revealed that the blades were forged by elves Thorin retreated his hand acting as if he was touching a pure disease as he moved to put it back Gandalf snapped at his stubbornness.

"You could not wish for a finer blade!" He said watching as Thorin retreated his arm before unsheathing the sword to reveal its beauty inside. As Thorin and Gandalf cleared the area, the girls moved in, there was an array of weapons there, none of which were as fine as the elvish blades but after their encounter with the trolls, they had each decided to receive a weapon for themselves, just for now.

Cece found a selection of daggers all grouped together, the smallest was the length of her pinkie finger and the longest the length of her thigh, the handles were beautifully crafted with the largest having a beautiful moon on the handle.

Frankie discovered a bow and a few arrows to go along with it, the bow itself was a deep brown and the previous owner had carved small drawings along the handle, she found it to be a good size and placed it over her shoulder, she also found some small daggers and placed as many as she could on her being.

Rosie struggled to find a decent weapon that would help her, she found some daggers which she slipped into the waistband of her jeans and bra but there was nothing that was good enough for a main weapon. Then she came across a sword of such beauty she could not resist, she unsheathed the sword and again felt an entire wave of power course through her. The blade was beautifully made, not of elfish make she could tell, but still beautiful. Understanding that she had never held a sword in her life and was in no state to use it, she tucked it into her bag, the hilt sticking out, they then moved on and out of the cave.

The girls began stretching and sighing, they had not received a wink of sleep from the night before due to the stubbornness of the dwarves, but they knew what was coming next.

"Somethings coming!" Thorin called. Ah right on time Rosie thought. She bent down and re-tied her shoelaces before standing up, putting two blades in her hands and waited for Radagast the brown to burst through the bushes. The dwarves armed themselves prepared for an attack. The last thing they expected was for a crazy looking man dressed in brown robes, with bird excrement on his head, driving a sledge which was being pulled by rabbits to appear before them. They, however, did not back down, still holding their weapons high.

"Thieves! Fire! Murder!" Radagast called as he appeared, there was a moment of silence as we all looked at each other, then realization swept of Gandalf's features. Radagast moved with Gandalf to talk and whilst they were busy Cece, Frankie and Rosie turned to Thorin, mouth open ready to talk.

"What now?" He asked before they could speak.

"Wargs, they're coming, soon to be followed by an orc pack," Cece said, staring at Thorin, "We going to have to run," She said before bending down and retying her shoelaces before pulling out two of her largest daggers and keeping them in hand. Thorin looked as if for a moment that he didn't believe Cece, he probably didn't, but his wondering came short when the not-so-distant howl of a warg pierced the air.

"Is that a, um, wolf?" Bilbo asked looking at Rosie, Rosie looked to Bilbo then up at where she expected the warg to be any moment.

"No Bilbo. That...was a warg," She said, keeping her dagger in hand. As she predicted the overly large wolf-like creature appeared above the stone, teeth bared.