#7: Insanity or imagination, no.

She woke up, makeup to pillow. At the mirror, she spotted dark circles- then showered, enjoying the steam.

Relaxing until she got out.

From hair dryer to makeup to clothing, she got ready.

It was nearly 11 AM as she got her camera ready

In a compacted bag, she gathered lenses that were suitable for darker environments, a few shadow effect cards, and two memory cards. Once prepared, she picked up her camera and placed it's strap over her neck, allowing to hang safely as she adjusted the length for comfort.

To make time past, she took random pictures. Including a view from her hotel window. Well, that was until Jessica called her.

"You said you'd call!"

Olivia sat on her bed, "I was too tired last night."

"So, how's everything? What's it's like?"

As Jessica asked, Olivia aimlessly walked the window and stared into the morning sky.

"Uh, it's okay."

"Okay?

At a pause, Jessica was waiting for Olivia to elaborate. "And? What else?

"Nothing much, I was put into a room and that's it."

Olivia could see Jessica rolling her eyes.

"Have you met the singer?"

Recalling her encounter, Olivia's brows furrowed. "Uh-

She had to think of a proper response, "He's tatted, like a whole lot."

"What's his name again?"

At the memory of him touching her arm, Olivia went mute.

"Olive?"

(A nickname.)

"Hmm?"

In a confused tone, Jessica repeated. "What's the singer's name?"

"Oh! It's uh— Lil Peep."

"As in little bo peep, the nursery rhyme?"

"Yeah I guess."

It was silences as Jessica looked him up then reacted when she saw the google results. "Oh shit! He's cute!"

"I mean he has face tats and crazy hair."

"Aside from that," Jessica laughed.

Again, Olivia went mute and Jessica could sense her estranged behavior. "Are you okay?"

Walking away from the window, she (Olivia) nodded then reminded herself it was phone call. "Yeah, I'm just tired. Very tired, actually."

In the minutes that followed (and after the call ended,) a knock came to her door.

It was Wigs.

"We're leaving now."

Following after him, they passed Peep's room and as she looked at it for a second to long. Wigs answered her curiosity

"Peep had a night, you'll meet him later."

(Which she already did.)

However, Wigs (unknowingly) gave Olivia confirmation that a guy made of art did tie her shoes last night.

Insanity or imagination, no.

🐥