#88

Peep's POV

After that live stream, everyone was giving me shit- sending long paragraphs of concerns- so I add each into a group chat and replied: calm down I luhhhh u

While home, I stayed laying on the floor- only coming out to eat my mom's cooking- watching tv and helped my mom put stickers on her student's papers. She even had a student named Olivia in her class- so I drew two birds joined at the wings- like they were holding hands.

One day your find a Peep, I wrote at the bottom of the girl's paper and placed it into a pile of graded work.

I kiss my mom's cheek and went back into my room, pulling out the black bag and flipped it over- letting hundreds of pictures fall to the floor.

I didn't notice before- but there were short comments on the back- each having a date so I started working on putting them into chronically order.

I flip over the one with a gray sky, a dull morning and she wrote:
Mom was crying this morning I never seen her cry. I hope she's okay
9-1-14

We're off to community service at theee library, what a beautiful morning right!
4-23-15

I love you dad, thank for everything! I'm finally 18! PS: the drive was amazing as always
3-13-15

On another she wrote:
I can't believe you took your life, no wonder the clouds are gray today. I'll miss you...
5-12-15

I wonder who that was...

Then I pulled up one that was far different from all the others,

On the back it said, waking up to you was worth more than a sunrise❤️ily ash xoxo1-1-15

1-1-15

Seeing the dates, I try to think back to where I was durning that time in my life... Picturing myself at a public library, taking online courses to get my diploma... This girl writing these things and experiencing high school like this... might've been the type of girl who would never come near me.