#18: When Peep met Pigeon

Olivia and Peep sat at the back of the moving van. They were accompanied by Wigs and Mark for the little road trip they were taking. The next venue was two hours away so there was no need for plane tickets.

Hardly anyone said a word, everyone was tired. The bright morning sun nearly burned their fragile irises but it was in Peep's nature to be nurturing, at times. At a pit stop, Peep bought Olivia shades to block the sun, she appreciated it.

At another stop, they got out the van and followed after Mark and Wigs into the gas station. Inside, Peep wrapped his right arm around Olivia's waist, pushing her forward. "Come on, Pigeon."

Automatically, she grabbed onto his forearm as an embrace, approaching a line of junk food.

"What should we get?" Peep questioned.

"How about those?" Olivia motioned her head in a vague direction.

"Which one?" "That one." "No, really— which one?"

She kicked up her foot to a bag of gummies and with his free moving hand he grabbed it. "What else?"

As unit, they decided on more stuff and met up with Mark and Wigs.

At payment, Peep released Olivia to get out his wallet. On the walk out, Olivia walked a distance before Peep and Wigs— allowing Wigs to vocalize his thought on them, "I think you are going to hurt her."

"How?" Peep laughed.

"You know."

"I don't."

"You will," Wigs stated in a whisper when they had reached the van.

- -

It took an additional two hours to reach the venue and another hour to set up. To avoid Jacob, Olivia spent her time in the dressing room talking with Rachel about things that escalated to a discussion that was bound to happen.

"So people have talking about you and Peep."

"What have they been saying?"

"You two are fucking." Rachel revealed, taking out Peep's merch.

Olivia laughed, "We haven't."

"I won't tell." "I think we're good friends."

"That's bullshit and you know it." Rachel exclaimed, ripping into another box. "Peep will get bored— that's who he is."

Olivia refrained from speaking. Although, apart of her thought otherwise— another part believed what Rachel was saying. She was aware that Rachel knew him a lot longer— and such a claim was especially made clear after the concert. Bexey had showed up with a cluster of people— and they had replaced her company.

Olivia hopped into her assigned van with Wigs and Mark, while Peep got into a separate vehicle. She couldn't help but notice a pile of girls getting into the same vehicle, she was sure it was packed ride— the kind that requires sitting on one another lap.

Was she surprised?

In a sense, she was expecting it but hoped he'd follow after her. That night, she uploading more pictures but it wasn't her best. Her mind was somewhere and she didn't know where.

- -

- -

The next morning, she woke to another flight. At this point, a routine was set— she avoided Jacob and sat with Rachel. There was no Peep— instead she received a notification from Instagram.

He had taken a photo of her attempt to paint his nails on their small road trip. The caption said:

When Peep met Pigeon 💅🐥🐥

- 0