#59💔

Bex came to the tour bus, waking up me and Zack, " It's 6, get your ass up, Peep is preforming in 30 minutes"

Shit!

Zack was so startled that when he was lifting him himself, he fell onto the floor, face first.

I got up and went for my camera bag, pulling out what I needed and got that small bag over my shoulder and went to restroom to freshen up.

Damn it, my eye makeup smudged. I did what I could to clean it up and went out the door with Zack and Bex, walking through the mud. Fawwwwk, my shoes!

"Here's your pass" he gave us our necklace pass and we were let into the place, following Bex up the stage, where Peep was talking with a few girls.

I roll my eyes away, no wonder you ain't answering my shit. I think Bex noticed and laughed, "Relax Pigeon, those are fans who paid to see him"

Like that helped- because they were fucking gorgeous, "You don't have to lie Bex"

"But I do like the blonde one" he adds, which reminded me.

"Has Jess called you back yet?" I ask. He shakes his head no, "If she ain't gonna call, I'm just gonna chill- till she does"

--

I stood behind the curtain as Peep got on stage to preform. He had the mic in his hand, looking to the immense crowd of people- "How is Scotland doing tonight?" He asked.

"Let's start off with something y'all should know"

The instrumental for Star Shopping came over the speakers as the crowd hollered in reaction. I went on the stage and heard a few hollers, "Pigeon"

I began taking pictures of the crowd, as he began to sing.

"Wait right here..." he lifts a arm to the sky- then walks in my direction , "I'll be back in the morning- I know that I'm not that important to you"

He pulls me into him, holding his forehead against mine- catching me and the crowd by surprise, then began singing into my face, making that eye contact that had me hypnotized, "But to me girl- your so much more that gorgeous," he brings my chin up as I drop my head out of embarrassment, "so much more than perfect, I know I'm not worth it..."

He grabs my waist, swaying us back and forth, "If you give me time, I can work on it
Give me some time while I work on it"

Then he takes that hand that was holding my waist and cups my cheek,, "Losin' your patience, and, girl, I don't blame you- The Earth's in rotation, you're waitin' for me"

I drop my head out of embarrassment AGAIN and he lifts my chin AGAIN, "Look at my face, while I fuck on your waist"

Just as he said fuck, he pulls my waist back into him- making the crowd react in laughter and hollers. He walks away and continues singing to the crowd, "Cause we only have one conversation a week
That's why your friends always hatin' on me
Fuck 'em though, I did this all by myself
Matter fact, I ain't never ask no one for help"

"And that's why I don't pick up my phone when it rings"

True, I thought as I took a picture- you still haven't answered my text.

"None of my exes is over Lil Peep
Nobody flexin' as much as I be..."

He then circled around me as he sang another few lines, "I think it's funny, she open up to me, get comfortable with me...
Once I got it comin', I love her," he holds out his hand in my direction, then point back to himself, "she love me
I know that I'm nothing like someone the family want me to be"

Then he came up behind me again, holding my waist with one hand and singing with the other, laying his chin on my shoulder, forcing us to walk a few steps across the stage, "If I find a way, would you walk it with me?"

He releases my waist and walks into front of me, placing his forehead against mine again, singing the next line, "Look at my face while you talkin' to me..."

All though those words were apart of the song, I did look into his face, having his urge to do something... whatever the fuck I felt, I wanted to do it- but couldn't.

He pulled away and continued the song, "Cause we only have one conversation a week"
Can I get one conversation at least?"

Making his way across the stage, "Shout out to everyone makin' my beats, you helpin' me preach..."

"This music's and you... is the only thing keepin' the peace when I'm fallin' to pieces..."

I take a picture of him as he sang that line and realized what he just said, staring at me from across the stage...

The instrumental went out and the silence was replace with cheers from the crowd- I hurry my way off the stage feeling embarrassed...

"Skrrt Skrrt" Peep joked as I walked off, making the crowd laugh, "Shy as hell Pigeon!" he said into the mic when I got back stage, feeling my heart beat like crazy.

Bex came up beside me, "I already told you, Peep is a mad lover"

He rubbed my back as I felt a minor panic attack coming on.