#24

An entire week went by, and I hadn't spoken to Peep- he was busy- occupied by the company of his girlfriend and the crowds of people huddling around him all the time.

I went about the concerts taking pictures- just in the motions- hardly speaking to anyone because I spent all my time with Peep, that I didn't actually know anybody.

There was Jacob and Rachel but neither of them told me what was going on. I felt like a complete joke?

Thankfully, five shows went by and we were on the road to San Diego, CA.

The tour bus was following up behind us the whole way- we got to the hotel and checked in.

As for the tour bus, it went straight for the venue. I desperately needed a shower since I didn't have one the night before.

I got ready for the concert and posted it to my day:

After getting my camera ready, I went down the elevator and waited up for the guys

After getting my camera ready, I went down the elevator and waited up for the guys. They came down 10 minutes later.

We got to the venue and did our thing, I was busy sliding through the pictures I took when someone grabbed the camera out my hand.

It was Peep holding it above his head, "try to get it"

"Don't fuck around, give it to me"

"You have to reach to get it Pigeon"

"Just give me the fucking camera, you suicidal piece of shit"

The smile on his face dropped with his arm, I grabbed the camera and walked off the stage- feeling nothing.

I left the venue and went across the street, making my way back to the hotel.

When I got back, it was nearly 9 PM and I gathered my stuff together, knowing I might be fired by tomorrow morning. But honestly, who gives a fuck. I didn't.